Tan-Luxe 3 Piece Self Tan Heroes Collection
Item Number: 241998
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £3.95

The Body Illuminating Self Tan Drops 50ml
The Face Rejuvenating Self Tan Drops 30ml
Illuminating Gradual Tan Lotion 250ml

After trying Tan Luxe for the first time last year and turning into an Oompah Loompa, despite using far less than the recommended amount, there’s no way I’ll be buying this TSV. I’m staying pale.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm the same, fake tan either turns me yellow or orange, however, I found my Elemis gradual glow face cream recently and I'm looking slightly healthier than my winter white. The Decleor one (old one) is good as well. I haven't tried Tan Luxe but I think that's probably a good thing.

CC

I like the Gradual Tan lotion but not the drops. I usually treat myself to a supersize but I have two products from the DHS in stock so may not need to buy any more this year if confined to barracks. I do like a bit of colour though so will still be using some regardless.

Tan-Luxe 3 Piece Self Tan Heroes Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £30.98
P&P £3.95

This tanning trio from Tan-Luxe features a selection of products to help create a sun-kissed luminosity, including The Gradual Tanning Lotion, a hydrating moisturiser developed to help create a beautiful bronze look, plus The Face Anti-Age Self-Tan Drops and The Body Self-Tan drops, designed to be added to your moisturiser, serum, primer, foundation or even your body moisturiser. Tailor your tan and create a bespoke glow just for you with this fabulous Tan-Luxe collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this three-piece Self-Tan Heroes Collection individually directly from Tan Luxe you'd pay £103. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £30.98, plus P&P, you're saving £68.07.

Bespoke beauty - the innovative Face Anti-Age and Body Self-Tan Drops are formulated to be used with your usual moisturisers or serums. They adapt to your skin tone to create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow with no streaks, clogged pores or dryness - just drop, mix and go!

Select your shade - choose between two shades of Self Tan Drops, depending on your natural skin tone. Light/Medium is ideal for cool-toned and fair skin, while Medium/Dark is perfect for mid to darker and olive skin tones, or for those who would like a deeper bronzed glow. Just a few drops are enough for you to see results - adding more will increase the depth of colour.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in 90 days, at this fantastic Today's Special Value price.

Contains:
  • 1 x The Gradual Tanning Lotion (200ml) - formulated to deliver a light, buildable colour across your face and body, smoothing and toning the appearance of your skin and leaving a natural glowing finish
  • 1 x The Body Illuminating Self Tan Drops (50ml) - custom body drops for bespoke coverage. Enriched with Cellutone complex, raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera and vitamin E
  • 1 x The Face Anti-Age Illuminating Self Tan Drops (30ml) - custom complexion drops for bespoke coverage, developed to help promote a more youthful glow. Formulated with aloe vera, vitamin E and raspberry seed oil
How to use:
The Gradual Tanning Lotion:
  • Gently exfoliate 24 hours before application
  • Apply as you would a body moisturiser, lightly covering your hands, elbows and feet
  • Wash your hands after use
  • Can be used on the face and body
The Face Self-Tan Drops:
  • Cleanse your skin
  • Mix drops in the palm of your hand with your normal moisturiser, primer or foundation
  • Develops over 2 - 4 hours - during the development time, do not participate in any activity which may cause excessive perspiration, and do not shower for at least four hours post application
  • Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after each use
  • Exfoliate regularly to help maintain an even, natural-looking tan
The Body Self-Tan Drops:
  • Mix drops per body part with your usual moisturiser, serum or oil in the palm of your hand
  • Apply to dry skin in large circular motions from head to toe, lightly covering your hands, elbows and feet last
  • Develops over 2 - 4 hours - during the development time, do not participate in any activity which may cause excessive perspiration, and do not shower for at least four hours post application
  • Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after each use
  • Exfoliate regularly to help maintain an even, natural-looking tan
Your glow guide:
  • 2 drops = radiance
  • 4 drops = sun-kissed
  • 8 drops = golden
  • 12 drops = bronzed
Please note:
  • We advise a patch test is done 24 hours prior to using (for all items)
  • Do not apply on broken, irritated or sensitive skin, and avoid contact with eyes
  • If a reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice
  • Does not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sun exposure
  • Product colour may vary due to natural ingredients

Will anyone buy this? I just caught sight of one of the models and she was a totally unrealistic over tanned/orange colour. Julia didn't look much better but slightly got away with it because of her dark hair. Still far too deep a tan for your face in my opinion.

CC

Debra Ann looked like she’d painted her face with gravy-browning (anyone else remember that ?). She is very pale skinned and unless she applies it to every bit of skin she will look ridiculous with white arms & legs on show.

I’m surprised the dark sun-tan is still on-trend, thought it was a 1980’& 90’s fashion.

I havent seen the video but I am amazed they can get so much tan from this product. Well at least if they are going to the level of gravy browning (oh yes, I do remember that).

They looked as orange as I did when I tried it last year, before I sent it back for a refund. I’d love to know how they’ll get it off. I cleaned my face and neck so many times and there was barely any faux tan on the cloth and my face and neck were still orange. I resorted to using fresh lemon juice but it still took 3 days before I dared venture out. I will say that it was a good way to exfoliate. 😳

I will NEVER use faux tan again.

They looked as orange as I did when I tried it last year, before I sent it back for a refund. I’d love to know how they’ll get it off. I cleaned my face and neck so many times and there was barely any faux tan on the cloth and my face and neck were still orange. I resorted to using fresh lemon juice but it still took 3 days before I dared venture out. I will say that it was a good way to exfoliate. 😳

I will NEVER use faux tan again.

oh my goodness, sounds horrendous. I don’t trust anything that has such an effect on skin. I felt the same about Revitalash, didn’t like the idea of applying something on the surface of my skin that can cause something to grow. 😱

Will anyone buy this? I just caught sight of one of the models and she was a totally unrealistic over tanned/orange colour. Julia didn't look much better but slightly got away with it because of her dark hair. Still far too deep a tan for your face in my opinion.

CC

I heard Julia say she doesn't use false tan because she can't be bothered............whether she does or not is another matter........🙄🙄

Latest posts

Back