Tan Luxe TSV 18/6/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After buying their last TSV which turned me into an Ooopah Lumpa, I’m passing on this. I don’t think the orange look suits me.

I'm out. Bought the last TSV, have already cancelled my auto-delivery. It's not that good. I have only tried the drops and I wasn't impressed. I will use it in time but I won't be lured in again.

TSV is Super Glow Hyaluronic Self Tan Serum (one for body and one for face)

Tan-luxe-crop-1536x853.jpg

Attachments

• Tanluxe TSV 1.jpg
    Tanluxe TSV 1.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Tanluxe TSV 2.jpg
    Tanluxe TSV 2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Tanluxe TSV 3.jpg
    Tanluxe TSV 3.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 117
After trying a Tan Luxe TSV last year, and ending up looking like an Oompah Lumpa, I’ll be avoiding this one like the plague.

Jenny Blackhurst yesterday said she loved Tan Luxe but it makes me go orange so I'll pass. I'm using the Elemis golden glow type moisturiser at the moment and that's good on the face as it looks very natural.

CC

I love their gradual glow but am not a fan of the drops. I didn't get that much of a result except, of course, in the elbows and knuckle creases! I was always very sceptical about things like tanning water until I read some articles in the papers. Depending on price I might actually venture into a new product with this. Mind I do have two DHS ones from last year to use up, but my body milk is coming to an end so I could make a start next week I should think. That's assuming they work on me and haven't gone off!

Tan-Luxe 2 Piece Super Glow Hyaluronic Serum Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery
TBC

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.96
P&P £3.95

A two-piece set from Tan-Luxe featuring Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum and Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum, a hydrating combination rich in superfood ingredients designed to promote softer, firmer and radiant-looking skin. Enjoy head-to-toe skincare at home with this luxury serum collection from Tan-Luxe, which can also be used to help build a natural-looking tan gradually.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Tan-Luxe collection from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £28.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £21.04.

Fuss-free beauty - both products can be applied to skin during your existing routine, so there's no need to spend time waiting for layers of product to dry. Simply slot them into your regular beauty steps, applying them before your normal moisturiser and you're good to go!

Skincare and tanning combined - rich in superfood ingredients and caffeine, and boasting a lightweight hyaluronic complex, these Super Glow serums work to help you achieve a brighter, smoother, more radiant-looking complexion. They also contain a small percentage of tanning actives formulated for daily use, so you can build a gradual sun-kissed glow while caring for your skin.

Keep that gorgeous glow - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this fantastic duo twice more, one in 90 days and one in 180 days, still at the same great price. Perfect for keeping your tan going all summer long and into autumn.

Contains:

• 1 x Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum (150ml) - a hydrating daily body serum, infused with a unique blend of hyaluronic acids and superfoods, designed to give the look of glowing skin that looks and feels softer and firmer from first use
  • 1 x Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum (30ml) - this serum works to reduce the visible signs of ageing, giving your complexion an extra boost of hydration and a radiant appearance

How to apply:
Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum:

• Apply 2 - 6 pumps per body area daily, massaging into the skin with circular motions
Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum:

• Apply 4 - 12 drops to the face and décolleté daily, massaging into skin with circular motions, avoiding eyes
Both serums:

• Wash hands after use
  • Additional applications may be used to increase depth in colour

Please note: these products do not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn - always use products with an SPF rating in the sun.

Tan-Luxe 2 Piece Super Glow Hyaluronic Serum Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery
TBC

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.96
P&P £3.95

A two-piece set from Tan-Luxe featuring Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum and Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum, a hydrating combination rich in superfood ingredients designed to promote softer, firmer and radiant-looking skin. Enjoy head-to-toe skincare at home with this luxury serum collection from Tan-Luxe, which can also be used to help build a natural-looking tan gradually.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Tan-Luxe collection from QVC after this offer ends you’d pay £50, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £28.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £21.04.

Fuss-free beauty - both products can be applied to skin during your existing routine, so there's no need to spend time waiting for layers of product to dry. Simply slot them into your regular beauty steps, applying them before your normal moisturiser and you're good to go!

Skincare and tanning combined - rich in superfood ingredients and caffeine, and boasting a lightweight hyaluronic complex, these Super Glow serums work to help you achieve a brighter, smoother, more radiant-looking complexion. They also contain a small percentage of tanning actives formulated for daily use, so you can build a gradual sun-kissed glow while caring for your skin.

Keep that gorgeous glow - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this fantastic duo twice more, one in 90 days and one in 180 days, still at the same great price. Perfect for keeping your tan going all summer long and into autumn.

Contains:

• 1 x Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum (150ml) - a hydrating daily body serum, infused with a unique blend of hyaluronic acids and superfoods, designed to give the look of glowing skin that looks and feels softer and firmer from first use
  • 1 x Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum (30ml) - this serum works to reduce the visible signs of ageing, giving your complexion an extra boost of hydration and a radiant appearance

How to apply:
Super Glow Body Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum:

• Apply 2 - 6 pumps per body area daily, massaging into the skin with circular motions
Super Glow Face Hyaluronic Gradual Self-Tan Serum:

• Apply 4 - 12 drops to the face and décolleté daily, massaging into skin with circular motions, avoiding eyes
Both serums:

• Wash hands after use
  • Additional applications may be used to increase depth in colour

Please note: these products do not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn - always use products with an SPF rating in the sun.

Auto-Delivery Tan-Luxe 2 Piece Super Glow Hyaluronic Serum Collection

I am a bit bored this morning so had an online shopping spree, well ordered another wine lake TBH after we had two socially distanced drinks parties this weekend...... maybe thats why I cant be bothered to do anything! I also ordered some more hand sanitiser, which I read about, from Purdy and Figg. Quite expensive although there is a 10% offer today but the ingredients, which I forget now!, sounded quite good for hands. Anyway, the point of this post being here is that I also ordered the TSV!!! Interesting that this one you apply direct to the skin, not mixed with your moisturiser. I shall have to remember to record the demo to see when you use it in your routine. First I imagine.

I am a bit bored this morning so had an online shopping spree, well ordered another wine lake TBH after we had two socially distanced drinks parties this weekend...... maybe thats why I cant be bothered to do anything! I also ordered some more hand sanitiser, which I read about, from Purdy and Figg. Quite expensive although there is a 10% offer today but the ingredients, which I forget now!, sounded quite good for hands. Anyway, the point of this post being here is that I also ordered the TSV!!! Interesting that this one you apply direct to the skin, not mixed with your moisturiser. I shall have to remember to record the demo to see when you use it in your routine. First I imagine.
I’m going to try Purdy and Figg after reading an article on its founder.😊

Latest posts

Back