Tangerine time again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Find S Biagi a pain in the neck in fact when i saw him on this morning it was the mute button just after he said and and and then thouuuuuuuuusssssssands of orders of something or other

I always feel like he’s mocking the viewer, he’s so disingenuous it’s unreal and he’s that cheesy my cholesterol goes through the roof just looking at him, I can’t turn the channel over quick enough when that smarmy, smug grid appears.

I always feel like he’s mocking the viewer, he’s so disingenuous it’s unreal and he’s that cheesy my cholesterol goes through the roof just looking at him, I can’t turn the channel over quick enough when that smarmy, smug grid appears.
He's dreadful. There should be a 1970s style sit com about a shopping channel & he could play himself. Perhaps Queen Julia or Fibby could diversify & write the script.

He's dreadful. There should be a 1970s style sit com about a shopping channel & he could play himself. Perhaps Queen Julia or Fibby could diversify & write the script.

Great idea, wouldn’t take long either, I mean if they can knock out a novel in their tea break, they’d get a whole series done in their dinner hour. 😂

May I join the chorus of disapproval? I cannot endure even a second of Mr Biagi. Bellowing at us while patronising us. I can never consider putting Q on until mid-afternoon at the earliest due to the risk of encountering the insincerity delivered at a volume which is only tolerable for the hearing impaired. He thinks he's a dreamboat, but his number one target must be the person he sees in the mirror.

The nightmare pairing of him and Kathy Tayler would about finish me off..! To be avoided at all costs.

I have always protected myself from the sun. The only thing about a tan is it makes your jewellery show nicely. I have never liked any fake tan I have ever used. Alison Keenan surprises me that she tans after the vulnerability to cancer she has had. I don’t get it.

just as an aside and completely off topic. I had a wander to Q a short time ago and noticed the brand “C Wonder” had only 3 items, and they were reduced. Looks like they have left Q!

Latest posts

Back