Tanzanite

Loveinamist

VIP Shopper
I used to love the Caribbean Jewellery cleaner which was bought over by Dave Bradford, then brought to IW. It was the only thing I used to buy from them. Then it disappeared.
It was a banana concoction I think.

alter ego

VIP Shopper
Does anyone use a jewellry cleaning pen? My jeweller friend gave me a few along with some cloths and dips. Nothing beats a professional cleaning but I've been using the pen (Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik) to keep a sparkle on my engagement ring as I've not been out since lockdown. It works really well.

donna255

VIP Shopper
Oh, interesting alter ego. I like to clean the metal as well. So use cloths now.

donna255

VIP Shopper
So dirty old men are okay, but not naughty older ladies. ;)

donna255

VIP Shopper
There was a cartoon I remember. An older woman sitting on her doorstep with a bottle of wine and a few cats sitting with her giving the neighbours the finger. Tag said, When I get older I won't give a crap what you think of me. I'll have fun.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Does anyone use a jewellry cleaning pen? My jeweller friend gave me a few along with some cloths and dips. Nothing beats a professional cleaning but I've been using the pen (Connoisseurs Diamond Dazzle Stik) to keep a sparkle on my engagement ring as I've not been out since lockdown. It works really well.
I'd never heard of this so had a look - good reviews. My rings get cleaned when I wash my hands, the SAGE nag bags would be very pleased with me because I have a thing about clean hands & I could put washing them down as a hobby. If anything does need extra cleaning it gets put into a tea strainer, squished with a tiny amount of my Moo Hair shampoo, which is very gentle, & twirled around with a soft toothbrush; both utensils are kept for this activity alone! All the pearls I've got seem as good as when bought/given & I don't like opals or emeralds, or have any other fragile stones, so don't have to be precious with the rest of my stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
digigyan1570
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks