Tarte TSV 05/05/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve bought mine on auto delivery, but I’m just a tarte addict.
I posted this TSV on a closed Facebook page - tarte cosmetics U.K. chat , and I got kicked out for posting TSV too early ! Think it’s one of Debbie Flints side kicks.
So I’ve set up my own Facebook group “ Addicted to Tarte Cosmetics UK” , anyone from here is welcome to join

sent you a message on here

I’ve bought mine on auto delivery, but I’m just a tarte addict.
I posted this TSV on a closed Facebook page - tarte cosmetics U.K. chat , and I got kicked out for posting TSV too early ! Think it’s one of Debbie Flints side kicks.
So I’ve set up my own Facebook group “ Addicted to Tarte Cosmetics UK” , anyone from here is welcome to join

Yep that will have been Sharon aka back to you beauty aka DF sidekick!

Yep that will have been Sharon aka back to you beauty aka DF sidekick!
When I questioned why she had removed my post, she was very rude, made me feel very angry, my gut instinct was it was one of her side kicks. I just can’t believe her attitude, I thought we were supposed to be nice to each other at the moment - obviously doesn’t apply to her. Never been on the other end of that kind of abuse and it wasn’t a pleasant experience

Doesn't sound very nice at all. Frau Eva Braun.
Not a pleasant experience being abused by her ranting - can do without that negativity right now !

Mines just arrived, looks nice.
Shame that they couldn’t be bothered to put it in a gift box though !

Attachments

• 9BF80A48-ACCE-4602-A259-ABD1FFC92512.jpeg
    9BF80A48-ACCE-4602-A259-ABD1FFC92512.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 253
  • C77C9726-9953-4798-86E4-A2420DB0D100.jpeg
    C77C9726-9953-4798-86E4-A2420DB0D100.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 255
I’ve got a slightly better photo of the palette in better light to help you make you choice of whether to buy or not.
I use these colours all the time, so will be well used here.
This is why I love this forum, it helps give us time to think about a purchase rather following all the QVC hype and buying in haste.

Attachments

• 3533C07F-E272-457C-9085-8121408AD9D4.jpeg
    3533C07F-E272-457C-9085-8121408AD9D4.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 230
Thanks for the pic, i think the colours look far nicer in that pic than on the website, i am not sure what shade to go for , if i cave in! , any ideas what shade should i go for,in their foundation i go for light medium honey. Cant believe Sharon would be so snotty and rude, after all its not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, who does she think she is, its a tsv not a state secret!!

Thanks for the pic, i think the colours look far nicer in that pic than on the website, i am not sure what shade to go for , if i cave in! , any ideas what shade should i go for,in their foundation i go for light medium honey. Cant believe Sharon would be so snotty and rude, after all its not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, who does she think she is, its a tsv not a state secret!!

I'm guessing she wants to be the one to post the TSV, complete with affiliate links - Tinkywinky150, you've probably deprived her of some income by posting it early 😜

I use light medium in winter and medium foundation in summer when I have a tan, and I’ve gone for light medium honey for the shade tape concealer. Both light medium and light medium honey are good for me all year round - I tried medium shape tape, but it’s too yellow.
Go with your normal shape tape colour ( 1 colour lighter than foundation is advised or same as foundation).
The highlighter doesn’t have that much pigment and I received ‘ Alight’ with the light medium honey option. It gives a pearlescent dewy glow on me.
As far as DF and her old crows go - what goes around comes around, they’ll get their comeuppance one day, no amount of makeup will change what they look like on the inside !

Well, at least she has some income now, I’m self employed & no income for me !

You want to report her to the brands, doesn’t show them in a very good light, anyway who does she think she is? She only got the gig off the back of her social media “friend” Debbie Flint, the pair of them are vile. Don’t be intimidated if you want to post about it, post about it, no one has the monopoly on things sold on QVC. 😃

The Tarte presenter always said go for a shade lighter in Shape Tape than foundation. I am a Light Neutral in their foundation but went for Light in Shape Tape and it is perfect for me.

You want to report her to the brands, doesn’t show them in a very good light, anyway who does she think she is? She only got the gig off the back of her social media “friend” Debbie Flint, the pair of them are vile. Don’t be intimidated if you want to post about it, post about it, no one has the monopoly on things sold on QVC. 😃

But the other year she did the whole I am being bullied and the brands and other bloggers did the whole we are with you thing. This was from people posting on QVC Facebook how she was banning them for nothing etc from her QVC group. The bloggers and companies had no idea was a nasty piece of work she really is.

I’ve tried reporting things and people before, never get anywhere.
I’ve recently reported Sainsbury’s to trading standards for unfair practice, but looks like nothing is being done !

The Tarte presenter always said go for a shade lighter in Shape Tape than foundation. I am a Light Neutral in their foundation but went for Light in Shape Tape and it is perfect for me.

But the other year she did the whole I am being bullied and the brands and other bloggers did the whole we are with you thing. This was from people posting on QVC Facebook how she was banning them for nothing etc from her QVC group. The bloggers and companies had no idea was a nasty piece of work she really is.

It’s like QVC are a clique not a business, it’s weird and never known a business like it, even when the presenters and anyone affiliated with QVC are vile, nothing’s ever done, even when QVC can see with their own two eyes that they’re being vile, like I say, never known a business like it, if that happened in the real retail world the person would be disciplined, oh well, it’s their P45........or if you work for QVC, maybe not.

I’ve got a slightly better photo of the palette in better light to help you make you choice of whether to buy or not.
I use these colours all the time, so will be well used here.
This is why I love this forum, it helps give us time to think about a purchase rather following all the QVC hype and buying in haste.
Thanks for the lovely pics, Tinks. The colours do look very warm (I'm cool) What shade of ST did you pick, & what shade of highlighter did you receive?
What's the latter like? Does it really lift? Do you have to apply it over the ST to get the effect? Does it sit in lines & pores? Is there talc in the highlighter or shadows?
Sorry for the Q's, but you sound like an expert. I suspect this may sell out fast.

Re Frau Braun, I'd love to know exactly what was said.....do tell us 😈

I'm guessing she wants to be the one to post the TSV, complete with affiliate links - Tinkywinky150, you've probably deprived her of some income by posting it early 😜
It has been posted elsewhere however, & obvs on the Qvc site for days, if not weeks, FFS!!! You didn't deserve to be corresponded with in a disparaging manner, I'm sure. You should suggest the above to her. She should set a better example in 'these times'

If one is sensitive to 'being bullied', then styling yourself as a blogger/influencer (yeah, right!) isn't the best career choice.

Thanks for the lovely pics, Tinks. The colours do look very warm (I'm cool) What shade of ST did you pick, & what shade of highlighter did you receive?
What's the latter like? Does it really lift? Do you have to apply it over the ST to get the effect? Does it sit in lines & pores? Is there talc in the highlighter or shadows?
Sorry for the Q's, but you sound like an expert. I suspect this may sell out fast.

Re Frau Braun, I'd love to know exactly what was said.....do tell us 😈

It has been posted elsewhere however, & obvs on the Qvc site for days, if not weeks, FFS!!! You didn't deserve to be corresponded with in a disparaging manner, I'm sure. You should suggest the above to her. She should set a better example in 'these times'
I ordered the light medium honey and I’m medium in foundation at the moment.
I didn’t try the highlighter over any foundation, just on bare skin, and it didn’t have any pigmentation to it, just a dewy effect to the skin.
So over full foundation it should give a more youthful appearance, there wasn’t ant glitter at all, just a pearlescent glow. It didn’t sit in any lines either, but I only tried it on bare skin.

This is ridiculous. Auto delivery already sold out before the launch. What’s the point of a TSV?

Latest posts

Back