Tarte TSV 5.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 647
Tarte 6 Piece Shape Tape & Glow Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Discover the six-piece Shape Tape and Glow collection, featuring everything you need for a beautiful full-face make-up look including the iconic Shape Tape concealer, Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara and Shape Tape Light & Lifted eyeshadow palette with eight gorgeous shades. Get your glow on with this comprehensive collection that'll leave you looking radiant and perfectly polished all day long.

*A great saving: If you were to buy Shape Tape Concealer, Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, Shape Tape Glow Wand, Quickie Blending Sponge and double-ended eyeshadow brush individually directly from Tarte you’d pay £101. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £57.07 plus receiving a make-up bag and the Shape Tape Light & Lifted eyeshadow palette.

Unbeatable coverage - a firm make-up bag favourite, Tarte's Shape Tape Contour Concealer boasts a creamy full-coverage formula with a tapered wand applicator for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage. Try applying with the Quickie Blending Sponge to help give you smooth, radiant-looking coverage that won't settle into fine lines.

From day to night - with a mix of eight matte and shimmery shades, the Light & Lifted eyeshadow palette will help you to create the perfect look to suit the occasion. For subtle daytime glamour, try the soft metallic shimmers washed across the lid, or smoke it up with deep brown hues along your top and bottom lash lines. With a double-ended brush included in the collection too, the possibilities are truly endless!

The perfect pair - the team at Tarte have matched a luxe Shape Tape Glow Wand to perfectly complement your Shape Tape Concealer shade. Fair to Light Neutral complexions will receive Sunbeam, a pretty champagne hue, Alight, a glistening opal shade, is perfect with Light Medium and Light Medium Honey, the shade Medium is paired with Aglow, a gorgeous rose-tinted shimmer, Tan blends effortlessly with Agleam and it's peachy tones, Auroral's amber glow is ideal for layering with Deep and Deep Sand, while Ablaze's rich bronze colour is sensational with the shade Rich.

Keep it together - if you find yourself rushed for time of a morning, this set comes complete with a glittery gold make-up bag that is perfect for storing your favourite products when not in use, so you can dive right in knowing you have a full-face look at your fingertips. Plus, it'll look fabulous sat on your dressing table!

Stock up on your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option and you can receive this collection again with the Tartiest Eye & Cheek Boundless palette in 60 days’ time at today’s fantastic price.

Contains :

• 1 x Shape Tape Concealer (10ml) in your choice of Fair, Light, Light Neutral, Light Medium, Light Medium Honey, Medium, Tan, Deep, Deep Sand or Rich - a creamy, full-coverage concealer for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage
  • 1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) in Black - this mascara is specially formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning
  • 1 x Shape Tape Glow Wand (6ml) in Sunbeam, Alight, Aglow, Agleam, Auroral or Ablaze - a multi-use formula that can be applied over concealer to help the appearance of a lifted under-eye area, or used on the high points of the face, collar bones and decolletage for a subtle glow
  • 1 x Shape Tape Light & Lifted eyeshadow palette (8 x 1.8g) - with eight gorgeous shades including Glow Down (golden champagne shimmer), Shine On (matte soft pink), Rose Glow (rose gold shimmer), Beam (matte mauve), Twinkle (pale pink sheen), Stellar (matte peachy nude), Glimmer (rosy brown metallic) and Glitz (dark brown sheen)
  • 1 x Quickie Blending Sponge - an all-in-one complexion sponge with a flat end and precision tip end. Work towards a flawless, youthful-looking complexion with a seamlessly blended finish
  • 1 x double-ended eyeshadow brush - designed with two sides to help create the perfect eyeshadow look, the flat end is perfect to pack shadow onto the lid while the rounded end is ideal for blending
  • 1 x make-up bag - keep your make-up must-haves always to hand with this glittery bag

Auto Delivery drop includes:

• 1 x Shape Tape Concealer (10ml) in your choice of Fair, Light, Light Neutral, Light Medium, Light Medium Honey, Medium, Tan, Deep, Deep Sand or Rich - a creamy, full-coverage concealer for precise sculpting, strobing and spot coverage
  • 1 x Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara (7ml) in Black - this mascara is specially formulated to provide four lash benefits - lengthening, curling, volumising and conditioning
  • 1 x Shape Tape Glow Wand (6ml) in Sunbeam, Alight, Aglow, Agleam, Auroral or Ablaze - a multi-use formula that can be applied over concealer to help the appearance of a lifted under-eye area, or used on the high points of the face, collar bones and decolletage for a subtle glow
  • 1 x Tarteist Eye & Cheek Boundless palette (1 x 5.6g, 6 x 0.7g) - with six gorgeous eyeshadow shades including Muse (pale pink), Vision (rose gold), Sketch (mauve), Imagine (light pink shimmer), Create (bronze plum) and Impression (brown) plus a beautiful blush in the shade Boundless (pink)
  • 1 x Quickie Blending Sponge - an all-in-one complexion sponge with a flat end and precision tip end. Work towards a flawless, youthful-looking complexion with a seamlessly blended finish
  • 1 x double-ended eyeshadow brush - designed with two sides to help create the perfect eyeshadow look, the flat end is perfect to pack shadow onto the lid while the rounded end is ideal for blending
  • 1 x make-up bag - keep your make-up must-haves always to hand with this glittery bag

How to use:
Shape Tape Concealer:

• Conceal and brighten the under eye by dotting the concealer and blending out with the damp Quickie Blending Sponge
Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara:

• Wedge the wand at the base of lashes and pull out in a zig zag motion to reach every lash
Shape Tape Glow Wand:

• Dab and blend over the top of concealer with your ring finger for an eye-opening effect
  • Use alone on the high points of the face for a sheer glow
  • Mix with moisturiser or primer for an all-over radiant look
Shape Tape Light & Lifted eyeshadow palette:

• Using the double-ended eyeshadow brush, pack on your favourite shades using the flat end, and blend out the edges with the rounded end for a seamless look
  • Layer up your favourite eyeshadows for a bespoke look, and use an angled brush to emphasise your lash line

ml for ml

Shape Tape Glow Wand £22 direct cost £7.67
Shape Tape Concealer £23 direct cost £8.02
Lights Camera Lashes Mascara £21 direct cost £7.32
Quickie blending sponge £14 direct cost £4.88
Double ended eyeshadow brush £21 direct cost £7.32
**The above items total £101 direct as stated in description below.

Palette (hard to price but based on others) about £25 cost approx £8.72

Total RRP approx £126, thanks SCW for RRP prices, cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations so just over a third of the price incl p&p.

**A great saving: If you were to buy Shape Tape Concealer, Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara, Shape Tape Glow Wand, Quickie Blending Sponge and double-ended eyeshadow brush individually directly from Tarte you’d pay £101. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £57.07 plus receiving a make-up bag and the Shape Tape Light & Lifted eyeshadow palette.

This spells lots of f.u's, because Q/tarte/person will 'match' the glow wand shade to the concealer shade. Will end badly.

I had a pre sale email and easy pay wasnt mentioned, am trying to resist this! I know I will never use all thr colours in the palette bit it's a nice looking tsv

With it being May the 4th tomorrow they might do a four easy pay code, one of those “May the forth be with you” promotions.

SCW, TSVs have gone on presale before, then even without a code the single option has changed on the day to easy pay.

I’m not sure about the palettes,there seems to be a lot of very warm eyeshadow colours in there again.

I’m still awaiting a Shape Tape my daughter was giving me for birthday / Mother’s Day that week she was due to see us, coming up from London.
Started her first job in July saw her at Christmas and quick visit home for her grandmothers funeral in February :cry:

I’ve bought mine on auto delivery, but I’m just a tarte addict.
I posted this TSV on a closed Facebook page - tarte cosmetics U.K. chat , and I got kicked out for posting TSV too early ! Think it’s one of Debbie Flints side kicks.
So I’ve set up my own Facebook group “ Addicted to Tarte Cosmetics UK” , anyone from here is welcome to join

Latest posts

Back