Tarte TSV 09/03/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would deffo be interested in this. I am a make-up lover and I really enjoy Tarte products. I haven't bought the last few Tarte tsvs as I don't want to try another foundation though so hoping for something different 🤞
I love their palettes though and have lots. I recently splurged on a load of palettes from Revolution. They are sooooo cheap so I could try shades and colour combos I normally wouldn't spend on in case they didn't suit me. Obvs the texture and xoliyr payoff etc of Tartes are superior but these are really decent.
I am learning to do eye makeup with my left hand as MS has kindly given me a massive tremor in the right hand. 🙈 Am getting there! Wow that was a big ramble from me....

Attachments

• 20210224_113543.jpg
    20210224_113543.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 20210220_134121.jpg
    20210220_134121.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 193
  • 20210216_145747.jpg
    20210216_145747.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 201
I would deffo be interested in this. I am a make-up lover and I really enjoy Tarte products. I haven't bought the last few Tarte tsvs as I don't want to try another foundation though so hoping for something different 🤞
I love their palettes though and have lots. I recently splurged on a load of palettes from Revolution. They are sooooo cheap so I could try shades and colour combos I normally wouldn't spend on in case they didn't suit me. Obvs the texture and xoliyr payoff etc of Tartes are superior but these are really decent.
I am learning to do eye makeup with my left hand as MS has kindly given me a massive tremor in the right hand. 🙈 Am getting there! Wow that was a big ramble from me....
You look fabulous ❤️

You look fabulous ❤️
Yes, lovely pics, can I ask what brand is the lip gloss you are wearing in the pic with the lilac/lavender eye shade, I love that pink!

Yes, lovely pics, can I ask what brand is the lip gloss you are wearing in the pic with the lilac/lavender eye shade, I love that pink!
Oh thank you! Yes of course, I have on 2 products from Revolution Beauty - a lip crayon in the shade Chauffer topped with the sheer lip in Poise. You can get online at Revolution beauty or at Superdrug. They are between £3.20 and £5 each depending on offers available. X

Oh thank you! Yes of course, I have on 2 products from Revolution Beauty - a lip crayon in the shade Chauffer topped with the sheer lip in Poise. You can get online at Revolution beauty or at Superdrug. They are between £3.20 and £5 each depending on offers available. X

Lots of good offers on at Superdrug at the mo. 3rd item free or free eye palette. They deliver free if you spend over £15 too x

Wow you are talented, and do a better job with your left hand than many of the 'qualified make up artists' do on Q with both hands and years in the business.

Have you considered starting a YouTube channel for people doing make up with the same challenges you have?

JoJo, love that first look - is that from the Cannabis Sativa palette from Revolution? I LOVE that palette, it's an absolute stunner and such good value!

JoJo, love that first look - is that from the Cannabis Sativa palette from Revolution? I LOVE that palette, it's an absolute stunner and such good value!
Thank you, its actually the Optimum palette from Revolution. The cannabis saliva one is on my wishlist though 😂

Wow you are talented, and do a better job with your left hand than many of the 'qualified make up artists' do on Q with both hands and years in the business.

Have you considered starting a YouTube channel for people doing make up with the same challenges you have?
Thank you that's very kind. I have thought about it but I do talk an awful lot of b@//%&£$ you know. I would probably euthanize some people 😁
On a serious note, it has crossed my mind. Maybe in future if I have more free time. Full time work and 6 year old daughter doesn't give me much and I am happy to give myself half an hour a day on my make up lol 💄

Thank you, its actually the Optimum palette from Revolution. The cannabis saliva one is on my wishlist though 😂
Haha autocorrect says saliva 😄

Aren't neurological conditions a joy - NOT.

I second the YouTube channel. I think it would be very helpful to people living with neuro conditions (and others) that make it a challenge to apply.

One of the Chapman(?) girls that started Real Techniques tools has MS and is very encouraging to watch.

Aren't neurological conditions a joy - NOT.

I second the YouTube channel. I think it would be very helpful to people living with neuro conditions (and others) that make it a challenge to apply.

One of the Chapman(?) girls that started Real Techniques tools has MS and is very encouraging to watch.
Thank you for the reply and encouragement. I kinda feel like it could be therapeutic for me too. All in good time! And yes, I'm with you on the neuro joy!

Thank you for the reply and encouragement. I kinda feel like it could be therapeutic for me too. All in good time! And yes, I'm with you on the neuro joy!
It's not just neuro conditions, due to arthritis I've lost a lot of use in my right hand so I'm having to do try to do more and more with my left hand, the amount of times I've poked myself in the eye with a mascara brush!

Your make up looks really good JoJo. I think it's great you are experimenting with different colours. So many of us stick to the same tried and trusted shades.
I read a book on style by Joan Collins years ago and she said that you don't need to spend a fortune on eyeshadows, blushers and mascaras as long as you can apply them well.

It's not just neuro conditions, due to arthritis I've lost a lot of use in my right hand so I'm having to do try to do more and more with my left hand, the amount of times I've poked myself in the eye with a mascara brush!
I feel your pain SusieSue! Oh poor you!
Yes, mascara is the one thing I can't do left handed. I hold the brush with my riggt hand. Rest elbow on windowsill. Hold right hand steady using left hand and then move my head to coat the eyelashes rather than moving my hand. I must be mad but I'm dammed if I'll go without mascara 😂

Your make up looks really good JoJo. I think it's great you are experimenting with different colours. So many of us stick to the same tried and trusted shades.
I read a book on style by Joan Collins years ago and she said that you don't need to spend a fortune on eyeshadows, blushers and mascaras as long as you can apply them well.
That's true Rosielinks. I used to stick to neutrals and a simple application but learning to do it lefthanded inspired me to try more techniques and colours and I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. Life is so incredibly busy, even though I'm shielded - I am working from home and homeschooling my 6 year old too. A bit of makeup time is what I give to myself each day and it has kept me sane x

I am going to get my non neutral colours out on the weekend and have a play, see what you have started JoJo! I always stick to safe tapes, browns etc but its nice to brighten up your day with a bit of make up, even if I am only going to Aldi in it

For some weird reason I have been buying lipsticks! I just have the hope that sometime this year we will be free from masks. Been looking at the new spring cosmetic colours and thinking not worth buying just to put away. Foundation and masks not a good mix.

I love pink eyeshadows, even red, peach etc.

For some weird reason I have been buying lipsticks! I just have the hope that sometime this year we will be free from masks. Been looking at the new spring cosmetic colours and thinking not worth buying just to put away. Foundation and masks not a good mix.

I love pink eyeshadows, even red, peach etc.
I just ordered 4 lippys from Revolution. My sensible head says 'don't be silly" but my heart ♥ says "I want them!!". ♥️ wins 🤷‍♀️

Latest posts

Back