Tarte TSV 12/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarte 6 Piece Collection TSV 12/08/20

Foundcealer
Maracuja Juicy Lip
Big Ego Item (Brow Pencil & Gel but guessing here)
Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Live, Love, Clay Eye Palette
Brush

Attachments

• Tarte TSV 1.jpg
    Tarte TSV 1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 566
I’m awaiting a Tarte Shape Tape my daughter had bought for my birthday.
As we where to meet going on a family holiday including Mother’s Day but because of COVID she didn’t come home from London.
So she’s on instructions to give it to me in person and she can do my make up too.
Just don’t know when that will be :cry:

No! I don’t need any more Tarte TSVs but I want all of this apart from the mascara! I knew I shouldn’t have opened this thread!! I have about 4 TSVs still in boxes, I blame autodelivery :eek:

I think I will go for this, do I need it? No, but I really like the colours on the palette, usually there always are a few too many that i don't like but these all seem very wearable, like the look of the lip item too

Tarte 6 Piece Amazon Power Players Color Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.00
P&P £3.95

Heralding the launch of three hot new products - Big Ego Brow Pencil, Maracuja Juicy Lip and a new Foundation Brush - Tarte's six-piece Amazon Power Players Colour Collection also comprises a limited edition eyeshadow palette that is currently only available at QVC, plus the iconic Lights Camera Lashes Mascara and the Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation. Boasting the full package of all your make-up bag essentials, this pigment-packed collection will transform your beauty regime and leave you looking fresh and feeling complexion confident.

New convert or brand believer - this collection has something new for everyone. If you are a self-confessed Tarte addict, the three new products will give you something exciting to update your well-established make-up arsenal with. If you're new to the name, the Power Players edit offers the full package, with everything you need to really fall in love with this cult cosmetics brand.

Feel the newness - the three new products included in the Power Players Collection will add the finishing touches to your brand new make-up look. The Big Ego Brow Pencil will give you enviably full and defined-looking brows, while the Maracuja Juicy Lip will plump the look of your lips with an ultra-shiny finish. The new Foundation Brush allows you to easily tailor coverage to your taste, your foundation will always look perfectly applied and the soft hairs feel luxurious against your skin.

The eyes have it - the limited edition eyeshadow palette gives you the power to create bespoke looks for any occasion. Try the soft neutral shimmers for subtle daytime glamour, then go for drama-fuelled high-pigment colours like dark brown and berry shimmer for evening events. The 16 shades include Focus (matte vanilla), Authentic (matte ginger), Inspire (soft-copper shimmer), Unstoppable (dark brown shimmer), Like a Boss (matte beige), Passionate (rosy brown shimmer), Flaunt It (rosy copper shimmer), Confident (matte brown), Flawless (warm champagne shimmer), Make a Difference (matte smoky plum), Self-Love (berry shimmer), Daydream (matte mauve), Ambition (silver taupe shimmer), Remarkable (matte smoky purple), Rule Breaker (deep purple shimmer) and Raise the Bar (matte deep purple).

Foundation perfection - the Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation comes in six great shade options, allowing you to pick the correct one to compliment your skin tone. Fair Neutral - suitable for fair skin with neutral undertones, Light Neutral is suitable for light skin with neutral undertones, Light-Medium Neutral is suitable for light to medium skin with neutral undertones, Medium Neutral is great on medium skin with neutral undertones, Tan Neutral complements tan skin with neutral undertones and Deep Neutral is ideal for deep skin with neutral undertones.

Stay powerful - choose the Auto Delivery option and get a second, five-piece Amazon Power Players collection in 60 days at today's unmissable price. This time, it will include a six-piece limited edition palette with highlighter, blush and four eyeshadow shades, the same Lights Camera Lashes Mascara, Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation and new Ego Brow Pencil, plus a Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick in Colada.

Contains:

• 1 x Limited Edition for QVC 16-Pan Eyeshadow Palette (111g) - with 16 gorgeous matte and shimmer, longwearing, blendable and highly pigmented shades, infused with Amazonian clay
  • 1 x NEW Big Ego Brow Pencil (pencil: 0.2g; gel: 2ml) - in a universal shade with clear gel. A 2-in-1 brow tech tool featuring an ultra-slim brow pencil with a micro tip that fills in brows on one end, and a tinted gel that delivers shape, colour and hold on the other end
  • 1 x NEW Maracuja Juicy Lip (2.7g) in Hibiscus - with a hint of pink, a lip-loving formula that wraps lips in lasting hydration and gorgeous high-shine colour that doesn’t feather or bleed. The ultra-comfortable, non-sticky formula melts onto lips to instantly smooth over the look of dry fine lines while making your pout appear plumper. Infused with maracuja, grapeseed, goji, acai, acerola, pomegranate, watermelon strawberry, blueberry, peach, cranberry, vitamin E, is rich in antioxidants with a coconut scent
  • 1 x NEW Foundation Brush - a high-density brush made of soft synthetic hairs in varying lengths. making it extremely easy to buff and blend foundation onto the skin. The hairs are ultra-dense, so the gel formula does not absorb into the brush, leaving you with maximum pigment. Press and buff on comfortable and flawless medium-to-full coverage with this foundation brush
  • 1 x Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation (30ml) in your choice of Fair, Light Neutral, Light-Medium Neutral, Medium Neutral, Tan Neutral or Deep Neutral - an all-in-one moisturiser, concealer and foundation that helps keep your skin looking and feeling hydrated, plump and youthful, while offering customisable coverage that minimises the appearance of fine lines and leaves skin with a natural-looking radiant finish. Contains babassu, hyaluronic acid, sunflower seed and vitamin E
  • 1 x Lights Camera Lashes Mascara (7ml) - this 4-in-1 mascara instantly lifts, curls, volumises and lengthens to make eyes appear bigger. It delivers ultra-black pigment for darker, defined lashes and boasts a vitamin-rich formula. The 360 degree magniLASH wand features a mix of shorter bristles to add intense volume, and longer bristles that give instant curl
Auto delivery option contains:

• 1 x Limited Edition for QVC Six-Pan Eyeshadow Palette (123) - with four gorgeous matte and shimmer, longwearing, blendable and highly pigmented eyeshadows including Adore (matte cream), Clever (matte warm brown), Charming (copper lustre), Delight (matte deep brown) plus a highlighter in Glow Up (golden champagne) and a blush in Sweetie Pie (rosy pink)
  • 1 x NEW Big Ego Brow Pencil (pencil: 0.2g; gel: 2ml)
  • 1 x Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick (3.4g) - in Colada (peachy brown nude) - this long-wearing lipstick offers comfortable, weightless wear with rich, buttery-smooth pigment that gives a creamy matte finish that won’t feather. Plus it helps make lips look firmer, fuller, and smoother. Contains marine plants, shea butter and olive oil
  • 1 x Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation (30ml)
  • 1 x Lights Camera Lashes Mascara (7ml)

How to apply:
Eyeshadow Palette:

• Use your favourite shadow brush to create your own custom blended bold or more subtle looks suited for any occasion
Big Ego Brow Pencil:

• Shape brows using the pencil side of the 2-in-1 tool
  • Glide the precision tip along the shape of your eyebrow to fill in sparse areas using short, hair-like strokes
  • Set your brows in place with the tinted gel side by flicking in upward strokes
Maracuja Juicy Lip:

• Apply directly over lips for an ultra-shiny tint of colour
  • Layer over lipstick to add shine to your shade
Babassu Foundcealer Skincare Foundation:
For light coverage:

• Pump foundation directly to fingertips and smooth over face as you would a tinted moisturiser
  • Add more to spots that need a little extra cover, like under eyes and over blemishes
For light-to-medium coverage:

• Pump foundation to the back of your hand and lightly tap onto skin with a damp foundation sponge
For medium coverage:

• Pump foundation to the back of your hand and buff onto skin with a brush, working from the centre of the face outward
Lights Camera Lashes Mascara:

• Place the brush at the base of your lashes
  • Wiggle and pull it upward through to the tips
  • Layer for dramatic results
Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick:

• Use the tapered tip to define and contour lips
  • For the perfect shape, start in the middle of lips and smooth out towards the corners

Sitting on my hands as just bought a Giorgio Armani face palette with similar colours and really don't need this. Wonder if it will be on EZ pay?

Latest posts

Back