Tarte website, free shipping and 20% off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarketta

Registered Shopper
I just tortured myself by putting loads of stuff in my basket (all of which I really want but don't need) just to see how much the customs charge would be and for just under £100 worth of stuff, it was £88 in total which included £15 in customs charges, free shipping and the 20% discount.

May be worth a look if you want any of the products not stocked by QVC - code is XOXO

http://tartecosmetics.com/

I ordered two weeks ago when it was free shipping and 15% discount. Even paying the tax it was still much cheaper than buying from QVC.

I ordered two weeks ago when it was free shipping and 15% discount. Even paying the tax it was still much cheaper than buying from QVC.

Exactly! Although the Pro eyeshadow palette is currently a good price on Q so I did order that, but I really really want the Swamp Queen palette...

One of the items I bought was the Swamp Queen palette. It was £34 so even with tax it was much cheaper than what Q was charging.

One of the items I bought was the Swamp Queen palette. It was £34 so even with tax it was much cheaper than what Q was charging.

Thanks Judith, I'd not been able to find the original details on Q's website, so good to know they were charging more than that...I may take the plunge and order it the next time they have a similar deal, I've bought enough Tarte this month already!

Edited to add: forgot the most important question, what's the palette like????

Last edited:
QVC were charging £66 plus £4.99(I think)p and p. I think there were lots of complaints about the price and Julia made a comment about exchange rates whilst reading out tweets. Shortly after the show the palette was removed from website.
I like the palette. I don't wear eye makeup very often but I find these colours quite soft and neutral.

QVC were charging £66 plus £4.99(I think)p and p. I think there were lots of complaints about the price and Julia made a comment about exchange rates whilst reading out tweets. Shortly after the show the palette was removed from website.
I like the palette. I don't wear eye makeup very often but I find these colours quite soft and neutral.

Holy cr*p, £66 + P&P?!?!?! That is beyond a rip-off, even for QVC - can't believe they had the audacity to charge that much, as you say, even without any discounts, it would still be cheaper to buy direct from the US!!!!

Thanks for that Judith and glad you like the palette :) I'll look to get mine direct methinks!

Latest posts

Back