Tattie Hattie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee4

Registered Shopper
Blouses are back today. You can see his poorly designed they are, the one Ange is wearing is too tight on the upper arms, and close up, it clings badly. Wonder how much customers have returned. Those blouses may have been in fashion when Diana was alive, but not now.

Blouses are back today. You can see his poorly designed they are, the one Ange is wearing is too tight on the upper arms, and close up, it clings badly. Wonder how much customers have returned. Those blouses may have been in fashion when Diana was alive, but not now.
I didn't watch the show but saw them on a rail when I switched on briefly. I could see straight away they looked puckered on the arms.

Has anyone else noticed since moving Hattie to the “evening show” she’s lost her way? On Sunday she tried to say Harry was given a Ceylon sapphire from Diana who then passed it to William, to give to Kate…I think she meant Charles. She was more fun with Graham and Jackington (who I haven’t heard mentioned in ages).

Tonight she has stumbled over her words again in relation to the “last of stock” sapphire. She’s better at selling her own range, but when it comes to the serious stuff, you can see right through her. She hadn’t even promoted today’s Destello show because she’d been ill. 🤔

I love the close ups on Destello clothes. They look like they were put together as a blind school project.

I could probably sew more neatly, and I once sewed a hemline to my sleeve. Haven't been near a sewing machine since

A few weeks ago I wanted to cheer someone up and sent her a screenshot of the hideous clothes Hattie was trying to sell. It worked wonders: the person couldn't stop laughing. The only mildly positive thing that can be said about Hattie's Destello is that TJC's fashion brands are not much better, so her shopping telly competition is not too much of a threat.

Oh, good news for all fans of Hattie's designs: she is going to take over YouBamboo!

Has anyone else noticed since moving Hattie to the “evening show” she’s lost her way? On Sunday she tried to say Harry was given a Ceylon sapphire from Diana who then passed it to William, to give to Kate…I think she meant Charles. She was more fun with Graham and Jackington (who I haven’t heard mentioned in ages).

Tonight she has stumbled over her words again in relation to the “last of stock” sapphire. She’s better at selling her own range, but when it comes to the serious stuff, you can see right through her. She hadn’t even promoted today’s Destello show because she’d been ill. 🤔
Is it just me or does it also seem to you that Hattie has a huge ego and it's showing more and more? The other day she had an intro to her show, a video of her arriving at Gemporia, gallivanting about and then going into the studio.... I think she believed her sales pitch and really thinks she is a masterful fashion designer....

Is it just me or does it also seem to you that Hattie has a huge ego and it's showing more and more? The other day she had an intro to her show, a video of her arriving at Gemporia, gallivanting about and then going into the studio.... I think she believed her sales pitch and really thinks she is a masterful fashion designer....
Personally, Gems moving her to prine time is trying to take her away from the giggling girly that had a laugh with Jack n Graham. However if you check her insta she acts more lik 3 than 33.

Her command of the English language is poor. Presenters have to be believable. First time I saw her she wore nothing but a pink jumper and was sporting false lashes...says it all when she can nake up her face but her hair leaves a lot to be desired.

Harry initially picked the sapphire engagement ring and William picked the Cartier watch. I believe they made an agreement that whoever got engaged first would have the ring,which was William.

Personally, Gems moving her to prine time is trying to take her away from the giggling girly that had a laugh with Jack n Graham. However if you check her insta she acts more lik 3 than 33.

Her command of the English language is poor. Presenters have to be believable. First time I saw her she wore nothing but a pink jumper and was sporting false lashes...says it all when she can nake up her face but her hair leaves a lot to be desired.
I’ve thought for ages that her command of language was poor, but thought I was just feeling mean. She was babbling this evening about some David Harry treasure coming up at 22.00. For Heavens sake, you’d think they were talking about a bespoke one of a kind piece, not something mass produced in India or China. 😠

Harry initially picked the sapphire engagement ring and William picked the Cartier watch. I believe they made an agreement that whoever got engaged first would have the ring,which was William.
Read my post, she mentioned Charles, got her info all mixed up.

Latest posts

Back