tawaka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
Tawaka is imo the best haircare range, so I was gutted when Dennis told us it would be discontinued from next year.
I had to stock up on my reserve (had it on AD last year), and ordered 2 sets on his last visit two weeks ago. I got some from a lovely FM here, and off ebay, so I am well settled for the next 2 yrs by what time I am sure i will find another range I like.
Last July I put an order in on waitlist for the large litre sizes (2 of them), but they have been on waitlist since forever and I thought they would never deliver and totally forgot about them. Well, to my suprise, I got an email this morning telling me that the order has been shipped. My god, I will be drowning in the stuff, and my cc is not too happy, as the litre sz are around the £70, and I got two! I think I have shampoo now for 5 yrs or so

I really wish that QVC would not leave orders on waitlist for 6 months, or inform us by email if we still want it

WOW!!!!! Tia you have cornered the market in Tawaka!:cool:

I remember long ago I was waiting for a ring to come back into stock. I had my order in and kept getting letters saying sorry we still do not have the ring. It offered me the chance to cancel by phoning or continuing to wait. In the end I think it was like 4 months before it came into stock and mine was sent out to me. But I did get letters asking if I wished to continue waiting or not.

OMG I had ordered two too!

Thanks for the heads up on this - I too had ordered 2 as it is by far my fave s/c.
Yep also despatched and cc lighter by £165.
Ouch

Tawaka is imo the best haircare range, so I was gutted when Dennis told us it would be discontinued from next year.
I had to stock up on my reserve (had it on AD last year), and ordered 2 sets on his last visit two weeks ago. I got some from a lovely FM here, and off ebay, so I am well settled for the next 2 yrs by what time I am sure i will find another range I like.
Last July I put an order in on waitlist for the large litre sizes (2 of them), but they have been on waitlist since forever and I thought they would never deliver and totally forgot about them. Well, to my suprise, I got an email this morning telling me that the order has been shipped. My god, I will be drowning in the stuff, and my cc is not too happy, as the litre sz are around the £70, and I got two! I think I have shampoo now for 5 yrs or so

I really wish that QVC would not leave orders on waitlist for 6 months, or inform us by email if we still want it

Tia, I'm with you re Tawaka. When I heard that it was to be discontinued, I ordered the 1L set, and was put on waitlist. I bought a couple of 250ml sets in September, and then when Ojon was on in late November, I ordered a couple of 400ml sets. Last week Le Q informed me that my 1L set had been dispatched. Should last me a few years - and I have long hair!

Dennis did say that an unopened Tawaka keeps for five years. Hope that's true. I keep in mind my unopened jar of Decleor vitaroma which deteriorated within a couple of years.:(

How long should an opened Vitaroma last? Mine turned within 3 months! And that was after buying it new from QVC that I assumed would have fresh stock.

Do you mean the shampoo and conditioner (or "cleanser" and something) in the tall, slender brown bottles Tia? I have some that I bought earlier this year that I was gonna give to DH to use as I'm just not getting through my stash and have recently fallen in love with Wen!

OMG!! I love Tawaka. I bought some L'Occitane Shea butter shampoo and conditioner which I haven't tried yet. I always think it's dangerous to become too dependent on one brand, especially when it's something a bit obscure like Tawaka. Anyone any views on the L'Occitane?

OMG!! I love Tawaka. I bought some L'Occitane Shea butter shampoo and conditioner which I haven't tried yet. I always think it's dangerous to become too dependent on one brand, especially when it's something a bit obscure like Tawaka. Anyone any views on the L'Occitane?
Hi Felinewoman,I've tried the L'occitane shampoo & conditioner & whilst they smell lovely they didn't do much for my hair which is heavily highlighted.
Unless I use either Ojon or my beloved Kerastase then my hair is full of tangles.
I'd say L'occitane is perfect for hair which is not coloured.
BTW Kerastase have brought out a fab new range for more mature hair,think it's called Age Premium & it is possibly the best thing I've ever tried.
I was having highlights in on Tuesday & the stylist used this range & I swear my hair has never felt so soft & shiny.
Next on the shopping list :)

Hi Marzy

Thanks for that. Looks like my L'Occitane purchase might be another waste of money. Never mind. I used to use Kerastase and my niece swears by it. Maybe I should try the new range. What's another few pounds spent on shampoo and conditioner anyway when I must have spent hundreds over the last few years!!!

Sue

Latest posts

Back