Taya Hair woman has lost it.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

murgatroyd

Registered Shopper
On the lunchtime show the Taya hair woman said that her products are all from Mother Nature before saying, 'And what does Mother Nature want for her children? She wants to give you confidence & beautiful hair.'
The other guests looked a bit nervous at this point.
Like me, they suspected Taya girl had been smoking some of those rolled up Amazonian jungle leaves before having her deep & meaningful chats with Mother N herself.

she was going to say that the yankee candles in the sampler sizes "could" smell cheap..stephen looked like he was going to explode. what a shambles.

LOL!!!!:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Love it, you mean she was going to tell the truth about Yankee!!! Stephen leaping to his feet and the two of them pulling each others hair!!!!

Sorry, but most of the fragrances are cheap.

There are only about 3 of those Yankee candle scents i can stand. (Although i do love those! And i'm using one now)

Walking through a YC shop is by being mugged by cheap perfume. No idea how Steven can work in that environment.

I don't know if it is just me but all I could smell when they were lit was paraffin. I use them in the airing cupboard and wardrobes. Prefer Wax Lyrical Reed Diffusers.

I don't know if it is just me but all I could smell when they were lit was paraffin. I use them in the airing cupboard and wardrobes. Prefer Wax Lyrical Reed Diffusers.

I'm glad to read that it isn't just me who thought that they smelled of paraffin. I've also tried the melts and the sparkling lemon one gave out 'smoke' as it melted and the smell was really OTT, so much so that I had to open the window. Consequently, I no longer buy YC. It's a shame that I still have several votives, melts and boxes of tea lights in the cupboard which I won't use. Roll on 'Secret Santa.' :wink:

I'm glad to read that it isn't just me who thought that they smelled of paraffin. I've also tried the melts and the sparkling lemon one gave out 'smoke' as it melted and the smell was really OTT, so much so that I had to open the window. Consequently, I no longer buy YC. It's a shame that I still have several votives, melts and boxes of tea lights in the cupboard which I won't use. Roll on 'Secret Santa.' :wink:

Yes some smell so strongly of paraffin my eyes water and I get a dreadful headache.Reminds me of when I was little and we had a paraffin stove to heat the kitchen.

Last edited:
she was going to say that the yankee candles in the sampler sizes "could" smell cheap..stephen looked like he was going to explode. what a shambles.

Brilliant, that's what I've been hoping for with the lunchtime show, un-prepped guests who don't realise they're not supposed to be honest about what they think of the other products.

On the lunchtime show the Taya hair woman said that her products are all from Mother Nature before saying, 'And what does Mother Nature want for her children? She wants to give you confidence & beautiful hair.'
The other guests looked a bit nervous at this point.
Like me, they suspected Taya girl had been smoking some of those rolled up Amazonian jungle leaves before having her deep & meaningful chats with Mother N herself.
:mysmilie_17:
Always find these shows rather awkward, especially with the other woman who does the demos on the models! They never really seem in unison with each other - one shouts over and the other shouts back etc. Enjoy watching to find out about the products :mysmilie_17:

I've 'discovered' another brand in my local garden centre - far nicer than Yankee. Its called ROOT Legacy, and the aroma is much longer lasting.

There are only about 3 of those Yankee candle scents i can stand. (Although i do love those! And i'm using one now)

Walking through a YC shop is by being mugged by cheap perfume. No idea how Steven can work in that environment.

Cotton wool up the nose, allegedly! :mysmilie_12:

I bought a YC a while ago in the misguided belief that it wouldn't cause an allergic reaction for me like Glade do. The Glade smelled better and caused less of a reaction :doh:

I like reed diffusers but have found Wax Lyrical ones to be the worst, barely got two weeks out of one compared to several months out of other brands!

I like reed diffusers but have found Wax Lyrical ones to be the worst, barely got two weeks out of one compared to several months out of other brands!

I got given a fantastic reed diffuser a couple of years ago - it's been in situ since then and is still going strong - when I want to boost it, I turn the reeds... Not cheap, but fantastic quality. The one I've got is a bit aftershavy - but it smells like something I'd want to smell on someone. https://www.illumens-candles.co.uk/category/134-orman

Latest posts

Back