Technical difficulties?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
It seems TJC is off. Both their website's and YouTube's live stream have the message that they are facing "technical difficulties". Is the TV channel working?

Not working on my free view now. It was a few minutes ago. Think I’ll see if Lidl has the air fryer or if they have simply had mass hysteria this morning.

Stacey and Adi are now on but they say that due to technical difficulties they are not selling anything, just having random talk.

Not working on my free view now. It was a few minutes ago. Think I’ll see if Lidl has the air fryer or if they have simply had mass hysteria this morning.
Aldi's disappeared in a blink of an eye. I tried to access the website on that crazy day and I was put on a queue with hundreds of thousands of people ahead of me. No joy. Good luck for Lidl

Aldi's disappeared in a blink of an eye. I tried to access the website on that crazy day and I was put on a queue with hundreds of thousands of people ahead of me. No joy. Good luck for Lidl
Empty shelves at Lidl. Apparently queues at Aldi this morning. I’ll wait for Black Friday deals now.

There are plenty of air fryers on Amazon. That’s where I got mine from. Next day delivery and no P&P. 👍

Still seem to be having problems on TJC. Just a lot of chat going on.
Well, I don't know the TV, but the website still says that they are having technical difficulties with live TV orders and the live stream isn't working. They have been like this for more than 24 hours now. Whatever is happening must be serious

I’m surprised it’s still ongoing - would of thought they’d have a back up system if it’s IT related 🤨

Well, I don't know the TV, but the website still says that they are having technical difficulties with live TV orders and the live stream isn't working. They have been like this for more than 24 hours now. Whatever is happening must be serious
They probably cheaped out on software devs or tech and this is the result. Their website and app are usually very slow and buggy, especially if I'm trying to get their 'On Air' videos to load.

The amount of money they've lost in sales at this time of year must be pretty hefty.

Seems a long time for the technical difficulties. I hope not as I quite TJC.
I totally agree. It's almost 3 days now. The live stream continues out of order, but yesterday I watched Andy and Jenny on TV. They were explaining that they could only have 8 customer service agents and that the best thing was to order online. However, to do that, you had to put the item's code on the website's search engine and in order to have the TV deal put a discount code at checkout. It is a hassle. I do hope they recover. For all their faults, I like TJC

I totally agree. It's almost 3 days now. The live stream continues out of order, but yesterday I watched Andy and Jenny on TV. They were explaining that they could only have 8 customer service agents and that the best thing was to order online. However, to do that, you had to put the item's code on the website's search engine and in order to have the TV deal put a discount code at checkout. It is a hassle. I do hope they recover. For all their faults, I like TJC
Same here. I watched a bit of Kim and Natalia on Sunday evening. They were doing their best but it was not ideal. Fingers crossed that they get things sorted.

I’m still waiting for items ordered last week - some items are shown as despatched some not ...usually receive items 48/72 after ordered (items are in stock) noticed there’s 35% off ‘Black Friday’ preview …hope it’s technical and not financial …and waiting reply to my email…fingers crossed 🤞

If the goods are delivered by Royal Mail that will hold things up because of all the strikes.

I’ve been trying to buy a cheese grater for 2 days lol. Keeps saying ‘oops something went wrong’ no live chat either.

Latest posts

Back