Technical difficulties?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yesterday I bought a Christmas decoration and all went well. Let's see if with all their recent issues they manage to actual dispatch the thing. Given all their recent problems, I don't think I would buy something with a higher price tag than 10 pounds from them right now.... But I am a nervous online shopper anyway.

I have just received an email from TJC saying that there would be a delay in the posting of my Christmas decoration due to their technical difficulties.

I still can’t log on and get onto my account. Can’t put anything into my basket either. Are other people able to buy things.

An order I placed on the 9th arriving tomorrow - all New York Close Out items ordered on the 7th marked as despatched - tracking number doesn’t load - this is not the first time jewellery hasn’t been sent or email answered (5 days and counting) will attempt to get some sense from ‘Customer Service’ 🤞

My Cetuem items have arrived. Waiting for perfume. Received an email advising a delay and it will vie despatched next week. They have kept me informed.

Customer Service answered quickly tonight - they can process refunds after 7 working days from despatch so one refund processed have to call back tomorrow fir the other order . Advised there is a delay in processing refunds (they are usually quick in my experience) Deliveries are also 7 days behind apparently - staff member was efficient and apologetic- let’s hope they can work through the delays quickly

Customer Service answered quickly tonight - they can process refunds after 7 working days from despatch so one refund processed have to call back tomorrow fir the other order . Advised there is a delay in processing refunds (they are usually quick in my experience) Deliveries are also 7 days behind apparently - staff member was efficient and apologetic- let’s hope they can work through the delays quickly
I received an automatic email asking me to add 7 days to their standard delivery times due to their technical issues. What annoys me is that they had no technical problem or delay when they wanted to take the payment out of my account.... Selective technical issues, it seems.

I received an automatic email asking me to add 7 days to their standard delivery times due to their technical issues. What annoys me is that they had no technical problem or delay when they wanted to take the payment out of my account.... Selective technical issues, it seems.
I’ve not been able to log into my accounts since last week. Can’t be bothered to ring up and place an order, so they’ve lost at least £50. They don’t mention that this is an ongoing problem, which is very annoying.

My diffuser arrived yesterday - it’s really good - ordered 9th this morning . None of my jewellery has arrived (seven pieces over three orders) Two refunds being posted - the Royal Mail tracking didn’t update - where is the stuff going - warehouse or are they shilling us for money for items they don’t have (yes being cynical 🤨) Anyone received jewellery in the past fortnight ?

Latest posts

Back