Technical problems

£1 MEGADROP1

Tonight both channels are down with technical problems with the computer system but on the plus side we got 2 Peter Simon introductions at 9:30 and then again at 10pm

A few years back I remember these problems being a regular thing but in the last couple of years I can't think of an issue like this happening for such a long time

Wirral70

VIP Shopper
Obviously I don't know if it's a fact or not but I heard a rumour the studios were stormed by a group of disgruntled customers who were fuming that they couldn't find anything to spend their 'free £13 credit' on.

A furious Mabel (64) from Pontefract commented 'I was opin' to buy me sen a telescopic walkin' stick but the rummins went and sold it for £12.99'.

£1 MEGADROP1

working again now

Paul_s

tea and cake
I just don't believe anything they say anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a clever marketing ploy.:witchbroom:

Wirral70

VIP Shopper
Lisa Brash and Rezzy seemed to take the delay in their stride but I got the feeling that Dirty Peter was becoming quite impatient.

mr tom

A new era? same old sh#t.
Lisa Brash and Rezzy seemed to take the delay in their stride but I got the feeling that Dirty Peter was becoming quite impatient.

Id assume this situation to be a dream one for the likes of lisa. there is no pressure to sell as it is out of her hands... so she can essentially self promote. i have no problem with it.

Though i assume there was many "apology prices" of which look conspicuiously like the normal prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesbren
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks