Technical problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 MEGADROP1

Registered Shopper
Tonight both channels are down with technical problems with the computer system but on the plus side we got 2 Peter Simon introductions at 9:30 and then again at 10pm

A few years back I remember these problems being a regular thing but in the last couple of years I can't think of an issue like this happening for such a long time

Obviously I don't know if it's a fact or not but I heard a rumour the studios were stormed by a group of disgruntled customers who were fuming that they couldn't find anything to spend their 'free £13 credit' on.

A furious Mabel (64) from Pontefract commented 'I was opin' to buy me sen a telescopic walkin' stick but the rummins went and sold it for £12.99'.

I just don't believe anything they say anymore. It wouldn't surprise me if this is a clever marketing ploy.:witchbroom:

So, what actually happened here?
I couldn't watch, because their website was down at the same time

Lisa Brash and Rezzy seemed to take the delay in their stride but I got the feeling that Dirty Peter was becoming quite impatient.

Lisa Brash and Rezzy seemed to take the delay in their stride but I got the feeling that Dirty Peter was becoming quite impatient.

Id assume this situation to be a dream one for the likes of lisa. there is no pressure to sell as it is out of her hands... so she can essentially self promote. i have no problem with it.

Though i assume there was many "apology prices" of which look conspicuiously like the normal prices.

Latest posts

Back