tenerife for christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
for some reason my daughters want to go to tenerife for christmas. they want winter sun but a low cost and came up with this idea. i want to stay in a 4* hotel but dont know what resort to stay in and what hotels are fairly priced etc any tips

for some reason my daughters want to go to tenerife for christmas. they want winter sun but a low cost and came up with this idea. i want to stay in a 4* hotel but dont know what resort to stay in and what hotels are fairly priced etc any tips

when I want a trip, I use teletext holidays off the internet www.teletextholidays.co.uk

I live 2 miles from Bournemouth airport and have had lots of holidays using them. You can put in your local airport, resort, and duration, hotel type etc and choose from a great selection. I'll be going again to Majorca next month for "another 2 weeks" - ho hum, but someone has to do it.
Good luck - Tenerife is always great, but like most places at Christmas, can be a little pricey :cool:

when I want a trip, I use teletext holidays off the internet www.teletextholidays.co.uk

I live 2 miles from Bournemouth airport and have had lots of holidays using them. You can put in your local airport, resort, and duration, hotel type etc and choose from a great selection. I'll be going again to Majorca next month for "another 2 weeks" - ho hum, but someone has to do it.
Good luck - Tenerife is always great, but like most places at Christmas, can be a little pricey :cool:

thanks for the reply. i know we will be paying £800 for an average hotel but as you say xmas is expensive will look on the teletext website thanks again

We like Playa de las Americas, some great hotels there.

Have a look at Jet 2, they do loads of flights to Tenerife and have huge selection of hotels.

hi all thanks for your tips. i have just returned from the wonderfully sunny tenerife. went after christmas but spent the new year. it was a blast.we stayed at costa adeje very very nice with a huge black sand beach. the hotel was fab. lovely lovely hard working staff. great food and lots of fun in the sun.

booked with teletext holidays and i found them very good thanks again. happy new year

Latest posts

Back