Thank goodness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My youngest son who`se in his mid 30`s is a Star Wars fanatic. He collects all kinds of Star wars stuff, lego, models , figurines etc and he and his partner saw a concrete 3ft Yoda in a garden centre and he knew he had to have it. They don`t have a front garden just a small path with a brick wall either side of it and he didn`t want to put his Yoda in the back garden cos that`s where their daft dog pees and he didn`t want Yoda being the leg cocking target. He didn`t want to leave Yoda just standing outside the front door where he could be stolen or broken. Consequently Yoda is now concreted into place on top of the small wooden canopy over their front door, Their house has become known as the Star Wars House, they don`t have children and one of their spare bedrooms is now a games room where they play all kinds of board games with their friends plus it is wall to wall Star Wars stuff and Harry Potter stuff which his partner is mad about. In short they are a pair of 34 and 35 year old kids !

My youngest son who`se in his mid 30`s is a Star Wars fanatic. He collects all kinds of Star wars stuff, lego, models , figurines etc and he and his partner saw a concrete 3ft Yoda in a garden centre and he knew he had to have it. They don`t have a front garden just a small path with a brick wall either side of it and he didn`t want to put his Yoda in the back garden cos that`s where their daft dog pees and he didn`t want Yoda being the leg cocking target. He didn`t want to leave Yoda just standing outside the front door where he could be stolen or broken. Consequently Yoda is now concreted into place on top of the small wooden canopy over their front door, Their house has become known as the Star Wars House, they don`t have children and one of their spare bedrooms is now a games room where they play all kinds of board games with their friends plus it is wall to wall Star Wars stuff and Harry Potter stuff which his partner is mad about. In short they are a pair of 34 and 35 year old kids !
I know someone who was given a full size cardboard cutout of Jason Donovan for her birthday (yes, really!), she's a huge fan and lives alone. I've not been to her flat so I don't know where she put it!

Ummmmm, I'm guilty of having a cardboard cut-out in my room too ! before the pandemic my brother bought me Fred Astaire ! So anyone who sleeps over are directed to the Fred Astaire Suite !!!!

1679665423433.jpeg

Latest posts

Back