Thank You Nanny McFee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PennyPitStop

Registered Shopper
Dear Nanny

Thank you for your wisdom I have saved myself three lots of shopping today that I really didn't need. Thank you for saving me from myself.

Attachments

• NannyMcFee_001.jpg
    NannyMcFee_001.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 147
Not Nanny McFee for me but all this on line signing in, remembering passwords, getting verification codes texted to mobile, doing I am not a robot (who the hell can see the squares) etc etc drives me mad and more often than not I get fed up. In the sales by the time it all goes through half the bliddy items are out of stock.

Are you all calling her / the method Nanny McFee to make the distinction between what helps you gain the willpower not to buy things and the film character Nanny McPhee?

Are you all calling her / the method Nanny McFee to make the distinction between what helps you gain the willpower not to buy things and the film character Nanny McPhee?
I posted this on 8/9/2019 as a result of a Elemis TSV I was trying to resist.

Must apply my Nanny McFee quote and not buy it:

“When you need me, but do not want me then I must stay. But when you want me but no longer need me, I have to go”

It‘s been reduced to just Nanny McFee to just think before buying.

I posted this on 8/9/2019 as a result of a Elemis TSV I was trying to resist.

Must apply my Nanny McFee quote and not buy it:

“When you need me, but do not want me then I must stay. But when you want me but no longer need me, I have to go”

It‘s been reduced to just Nanny McFee to just think before buying.
Ah, it was you! Well that has certainly stuck!

Latest posts

Back