The Alison Young Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

this ring must have sold tens of thousands its been selling for years. its nearly doubled in price though. i like the sound of a rose gold clad ring. if it were not popular qvc would not still be selling it!

I've seen AY wearing the gold version a couple of times but cant seem to find it on the website??

is it not available yet?? will it be a TSV??

ooo wow SCW thanks...I shall look forward to that...a TSV to look forward to...that hasnt happened for a long time!!!

I bet it will have a hefty price though so heres hoping for easy pay!!!

i'll be getting mine!! i love the gold version on AY, i already have the platiunum-clad and its amazing, but i do tend to wear more gold.

i might have to have the gold and rose options :mysmilie_13: its my all time favourite ring of all the ones i own...

Oooh. I have the platinum but all my jewellery bought since is rose gold - so this I must have! When is the Diamonique tsv please?

I'm so hoping for a rose gold option - but I'm so buying this tsv even if its yellow gold.how much is the original one up for? I'm hoping the TSV wont be more than £70??

I'm so hoping for a rose gold option - but I'm so buying this tsv even if its yellow gold.how much is the original one up for? I'm hoping the TSV wont be more than £70??

£78.00 + £4.95 postage so if its the same Q price id expect around £70 + post as a tsv price but think it might be slightly more but might be less depending on the carat weight ect

OMG I hope its not too much more.....Heres hoping its on easy pay then!!! I had hoped if the details came through (hinty hint SCW :mysmilie_12: lol) that I might have gone for it before the day but maybe I need to hold out for easy pay :(

OMG I hope its not too much more.....Heres hoping its on easy pay then!!! I had hoped if the details came through (hinty hint SCW :mysmilie_12: lol) that I might have gone for it before the day but maybe I need to hold out for easy pay :(

well normally on average the YG & RG plated ones before that they have done similar ones in SS is about £10 more for the plating so but i dunno if they will do easy pays as they know it will go but you maybe surprised

I couldn't possibly wear anything that was favoured by AY it would just remind me of her every time I looked at it.
Lynn :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back