"The Apprentice" does Shopping Telly. Is it IW for a second time?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
So looking forward to next week's Apprentice. It's another shopping Telly task. Remember the hilarious show two years ago! Anyone know if it's IW again? And more importantly, did anyone see their TV performance?:32:

So looking forward to next week's Apprentice. It's another shopping Telly task. Remember the hilarious show two years ago! Anyone know if it's IW again? And more importantly, did anyone see their TV performance?:32:

Yes it is Ideal World :)

That seems very promising. I'll definitely have a look at it. Could be a lot of fun watching this and I hope it has the quality we're expecting. Two years have been a long time and so I am really looking forward to it.

Oh yes I found it!!

Hate figure Katie also digs herself a hole by insulting the channel’s viewers.

She says: “I’d never watch this channel or associate with anyone who did. It’s watched by someone called Mavis who has massive boobs and no life.”

YES I am Mavis :D

one of them reckoned people that shop from the tele are all called Mavis and are housebound....for a limited period after, IW had a competition for all Mavis'

What a bliddy cheek!!! :11: I have questionable boobage and a bit of a life and I ain't a Mavis.
Were there any Mavis' that entered the comp and did they admit to huge boobies and no life?

oh I remember the foam pads, hope they do craft products, if they did their homework (although I know it's a year ago) they could watch the channel for one day and know what they had to sell, being that they only have a dozen prodcuts plus craft items. I can't wait!!!!

I think I caught the end of the live showing of the "Apprentices" doing their bit about 3 or 4 months ago! They were so unprofessional and obviously hadn't a clue about anything they were selling. Can't wait to see the show.

I think I caught the end of the live showing of the "Apprentices" doing their bit about 3 or 4 months ago! They were so unprofessional and obviously hadn't a clue about anything they were selling. Can't wait to see the show.

I wish I'd seen it! I wonder if IW was paid to have them on or whether it's just considered 'good' publicity for the channel.

Do you know who was on the show?

Latest posts

Back