The Beauty Excellence Awards 2022

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me neither but I did take a look at the survey. It’s really hard for me to vote because in most categories I haven’t tried any of the items. So I’ve gone through and voted anyway to skew their results and to make sure brands I don’t like or QVC ambassadors for them that annoy me are voted against. Sorry, very negative and unhelpful of me, I know!

:devilish:

Me neither but I did take a look at the survey. It’s really hard for me to vote because in most categories I haven’t tried any of the items. So I’ve gone through and voted anyway to skew their results and to make sure brands I don’t like or QVC ambassadors for them that annoy me are voted against. Sorry, very negative and unhelpful of me, I know!

Where did you find the Survey?

I voted for the few products I recognise and like. No votes for L'Occitane this year.
It made me realise that I have moved away from most of the brands on Q.
I reckon Q weight the votes... so number of votes x volume of sales. Mind you, the ones they sell most of are already likely to get the most votes... but I could envisage them tipping the scales.

Might do the same.🤭🤣

What a brill idea, I have just done the same, we are naughty...but I like it...LOL

Latest posts

Back