the bloomin worry angels are back! eek!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
i've been in bed most of the week with flu still not fully recovered watching james gardner yesterday i thought i was hallucinating on my day nurse to my absolute horror what do i see? those bloomin angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought i was safe thought they'd disappeared but up they pop again have this horrible feeling they'll turn up again very soon god no! he was giving the usual spiel reading a poem ugh! i'm no way criticising peoples beliefs if believing in angels and fairies and the like gets you through a difficult time then that's fine each to their own i believe in spirits i know most people don't :) it's the ACTUAL angels i have problem with you all know how i feel on them won't go into it again lol

As I've said previously, Worry Angels are part of the witchcraft family. They can be used as a Voodoo doll. If BennyXPServicePack2 were to purchase said Worry Angel all I'd need is the following ingredients (relating to Benny); something of the thread, something of the head, something of the body, and something of the dead.

The Worry Angel's eyes then light up and you just have to tell the worry angel what to do! :smirk:

For example; BennyXP, post on Bid.tv's facebook wall that James Russell is a plonker.

Last edited:
I believe in spirits too. Especially a decent single malt whisky :nod:

I'm not into angels or the like, even when worried :wink:, but it would help if these actually looked like angels. Somehow I don't think that twirly lumps of glass with dollops of colour on them warrant the angelic description.

When they were first aired I'd have had trouble trying to guess what they were supposed to be, without the on-screen description.

If you want to know some of Paul Becque's personal stories then he's doing the worry angels on Price-drop later on this evening.
mysmilie_50.gif

Thankfully I'll have Top Gear to watch instead
biggrin.gif

can i ask a favour of my lovely friends :happy: i'm not on facebook could someone post on bid's page politely stating that the angels are on too much it's irritating i do my best to avoid them but everytime i flick over they're either on or about to come on did have those lovely few weeks without a mention now their back with a vengeance someone must have emailed in wanting them back lord help me if i found out their email lol thanks guys x

If you want to know some of Paul Becque's personal stories then he's doing the worry angels on Price-drop later on this evening.
mysmilie_50.gif

Thankfully I'll have Top Gear to watch instead
biggrin.gif

Hmmmm I didn't wash my hair for long enough because I caught the end of a story where he was at one time 50K in debt :whew:

I think he said he was still paying it off

I'll be taking the hat round for him later, be generous :wave:

I was quite tempted to get a Worry Angel, but I was worried that they wouldn't work. So that would be worries on top of worries, which wouldn't be good, would it? It is also a lot of responsibility to put on the little shoulders of a blob of plastic/glass/resin/gold-finish-whatever.

I also suspect that they are evil. Peter Simon's got a Worry Angel. I'm sure that he must be worried that he comes across as a demented old trout that spouts a load of drivel. His Worry Angel must have reassured him, and then laughed behind his back. :cheeky:

Hmmmm I didn't wash my hair for long enough because I caught the end of a story where he was at one time 50K in debt :whew:

Was a Sit-Up P&P addiction? :giggle:

I reckon the poor guy must have gotten a tad carried away with the multibuys :nod:

Latest posts

Back