The Cavill Clan and CBD Oil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GrahamBristol

Registered Shopper
So I genuinely have sympathy and compassion for anyone that has had medical traumas in their life or the life of their family. But that does not give them permission to be untruthful when selling their product.
Yesterday lunchtime Cherry Cavill was 'guest' with Angeline Davies hawking CBD Oil. It seems that Cherry has found herself having to live life with epilepsy and type 1 diabetes and her brother was unfortunate enough to have had testicular cancer. In the case for both of them it turns out that CBD oil was the compound that brought them relief. Relief either from symptoms or the side effects of medication. I am fortunate enough that I have not had to deal with such episodes so far in my life. Neither have I any experience of using CBD oil so I am not dismissing its effectiveness. I am sure that I am in agreement with Cherry that plenty/too many of the CBD products on sale are of inferior quality and in some cases don't have the concentrations of compounds as declared on the packaging. A quick use of your favoured web search engine and there is a wealth of purchasing opportunities at a range of price points. It was stated that due to the problem that Cherry experienced in sourcing CBD oils that she was confident to use that the global hunt was on to find the best and once found it seemed to be the responsible thing to make this available to others in the UK. I repeat that I am not meaning to question the effectiveness of these products.
However, getting to the point of my posting, the Cavill product is available from their website prolifecbd.co.uk/ 'As one of the leading CBD oil manufacturers and suppliers in the UK, we bring you a range of products.' But they have also previously guested on https://primalliving.com/ which you might know is part of the Steve Bennett empire, but also the products for Prolife are currently listed for sale on the Primal Living website as well as another brand. So back to yesterday - after an emotional presentation with Cherry and Angeline all knowing friends and family with tragic medical stories they both were able to make testimonies of the effectiveness of CBD Oil, but especially the far superior and, as acknowledged, more expensive Prolife product. And so the price and the dismay of the reveal as the producer was about to destroy the price. I guess that you all are familiar with the format as the decision for the price is totally in the hands of the producer. Cherry of course knows and would quote the prices from the Prolife website and was stunned as she saw the Gemporia prices consistently with 5% being hacked off those prices. But of course she should not have been surprised of dismayed as the prices that Gemporia had dropped to, after over an hour of faffing about, were EXACTLY the same as those prices that were and are being offered on the Primal Living website. So need for the antics, the pretence, the dismay, the shock at what has just happened. By all accounts they shifted a big chunk of stock that will no doubt be a cash injection for Gemporia and Prolife - so get on the phone to Colorado and get them to send more!!! I am sure that without the promotion to the Gemporia family it would otherwise have taken a very great amount of time to generate those sales from just the Prolife site which is probably lost in the noise of the internet. I am also prepared to believe that the quality of the Prolife products are the highest. But stop it with the pricing - you have been caught red handed and all it took was a simple bit of web browsing to prove your nonsense!
BTW according to castingnow.co.uk Cherry Cavill is an 'Actor Presenter Model Entertainer Extra' - I will leave you to judge!

As requested Donna, I hope that helps.

So I genuinely have sympathy and compassion for anyone that has had medical traumas in their life or the life of their family. But that does not give them permission to be untruthful when selling their product.

Yesterday lunchtime Cherry Cavill was 'guest' with Angeline Davies hawking CBD Oil. It seems that Cherry has found herself having to live life with epilepsy and type 1 diabetes and her brother was unfortunate enough to have had testicular cancer. In the case for both of them it turns out that CBD oil was the compound that brought them relief. Relief either from symptoms or the side effects of medication. I am fortunate enough that I have not had to deal with such episodes so far in my life. Neither have I any experience of using CBD oil so I am not dismissing its effectiveness. I am sure that I am in agreement with Cherry that plenty/too many of the CBD products on sale are of inferior quality and in some cases don't have the concentrations of compounds as declared on the packaging. A quick use of your favoured web search engine and there is a wealth of purchasing opportunities at a range of price points. It was stated that due to the problem that Cherry experienced in sourcing CBD oils that she was confident to use that the global hunt was on to find the best and once found it seemed to be the responsible thing to make this available to others in the UK. I repeat that I am not meaning to question the effectiveness of these products.

However, getting to the point of my posting, the Cavill product is available from their website prolifecbd.co.uk 'As one of the leading CBD oil manufacturers and suppliers in the UK, we bring you a range of products.' But they have also previously guested on https://primalliving.com/ which you might know is part of the Steve Bennett empire, but also the products for Prolife are currently listed for sale on the Primal Living website as well as another brand. So back to yesterday - after an emotional presentation with Cherry and Angeline all knowing friends and family with tragic medical stories they both were able to make testimonies of the effectiveness of CBD Oil, but especially the far superior and, as acknowledged, more expensive Prolife product.

And so the price and the dismay of the reveal as the producer Rachel was about to destroy the price. I guess that you all are familiar with the format as the decision for the price is totally in the hands of the producer. Cherry of course knows and would quote the prices from the Prolife website and was stunned as she saw the Gemporia prices consistently with 5% being hacked off those prices. But of course she should not have been surprised of dismayed as the prices that Gemporia had dropped to, after over an hour of faffing about, were EXACTLY the same as those prices that were and are being offered on the Primal Living website. So need for the antics, the pretence, the dismay, the shock at what has just happened.

By all accounts they shifted a big chunk of stock that will no doubt be a cash injection for Gemporia and Prolife - so get on the phone to Colorado and get them to send more!!! I am sure that without the promotion to the Gemporia family it would otherwise have taken a very great amount of time to generate those sales from just the Prolife site which is probably lost in the noise of the internet. I am also prepared to believe that the quality of the Prolife products are the highest. But stop it with the pricing angst - you have been caught red handed and all it took was a simple bit of web browsing to prove your nonsense!

BTW according to castingnow.co.uk Cherry Cavill is an 'Actor Presenter Model Entertainer Extra' - I will leave you to judge!

I bought CBD buds but plan on just taking it really slow and easy. Not going to overdo it.

Latest posts

Back