the email

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, if there IS any difference in on-air behaviour, then we know it pays to go straight to the top ! Of course, it could be just pacifying words, but I think he may be genuine in getting comments that are true, rather than from sycophants who tell him what they think he wants to hear.

We shall see.

Well, if there IS any difference in on-air behaviour, then we know it pays to go straight to the top ! Of course, it could be just pacifying words, but I think he may be genuine in getting comments that are true, rather than from sycophants who tell him what they think he wants to hear.

We shall see.

I agree. It was as good a reply as one could hope for IMHO. Very polite and it read to me as if he had gone through the issues and considered everything.

Well done brissles.

Both Ideal World and Create and Craft, If you buy any item on Flexi Pay you can spread the cost, over payments up to 4, but it allows, you to put anything else in that transaction, and you can spread the whole lot, if something is on 4 but you would rather 3 or 2 payments you can change it, Ideal if you’re card is due to run out.

Yet QVC seem to only have very limited things on Easy Payments, and you cant fill a basket.

Often I have heard Create and Craft presenters say, we buy makeup from the channel with 3 letters, you can only sometimes spread the payments, but you can’t add things to the baskets.

Maybe it’s a vendor issue

Glad you got a reply!

Less impressed he doesn't know it should be "too long" and not "to long", but maybe that shows he typed it himself???

Being an 'old school' secretary of many years standing, that was my thought exactly Sally ! AND signing off as 'Rob' rather than his full name got my eyebrows raised a bit.

[SIZE=4]YEAH ! A REPLY RECEIVED TODAY [/SIZE]!

Ms. ,

First, let me apologise for not responding more swiftly. I was on holiday when you sent this, and it simply took to long for me to review and get back to you.

I genuinely see your feedback as a gift. The amount of time and attention you put into observing, organizing and substantiating your points makes this extremely valuable and actionable. I will say that we do have planned actions around the majority of your callouts, however (to be transparent), there are a few where there are still internal debates where we’ve consciously decided not to make a change at this point. These are based on how the customer has responded as we’ve either run tests or have seen results quite contrary to a certain perception.

All that said, I (and QVC) always welcome and value feedback as we need to know what our customers appreciate about us, and where we may be missing the mark. As I stated, your comments are very astute and are critical areas of focus for us. Actually, the inaccurate colours is a new one for me, but I’ll be sure to get the team to investigate that immediately.

Thank you for laying this out the way you did, I will be having a discussion with my senior team about each one of these points to place greater emphasis on some of our existing work, and perhaps raise the priority of some others.

I hope that you will start to notice a difference in the coming weeks and months, and we’ll win back your respect and trust like we had with you in previous years.

Sincerely,

Rob

That reply sounds like one big ball of sarcasm, but well done b for having a go, and you never know, stranger things.....

Does make you wonder though if “Rob” is rhyming slang. :mysmilie_17:

Being an 'old school' secretary of many years standing, that was my thought exactly Sally ! AND signing off as 'Rob' rather than his full name got my eyebrows raised a bit.
Yes Brissles and Sally I thought so AND, I may be old fashioned ,but he could have put both first and last name. I used to be Credit Control and I didn't object to using my first name but a colleague used to insist on people calling her Mrs.

Strangely, I never considered the reply 'sarcastic', but never forget, the Americans are different animals to us - we may speak the same language, but in a different way.

His response was, indeed, polite. I have to say that is exactly what politeness I would have expected from an American CEO. So, let’s see if there are changes afoot in the coming weeks and months. One thing I can put money on, however, is that your email will definitely be mentioned to his senior team if for no other reason than it will be seen as different (a) because it has been sent by a British woman, and (b) because your average American woman would never think of contacting a CEO by letter or email. Keep us posted if you hear anything further in your excellently articulate email.

Latest posts

Back