The final price?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

diamondgirl

Now a Gran to Olivia May
Hi

I spoke to my sister about 5 mins ago and she was so so upset, and to be honest so would I be if someone had taken about £4000 from my bank account for items I purchased when the final price was actually £395????
On contacting TJC she was informed that she had clicked on the item before the price fell, but I was under the impression everyone paid the final price and you were not charged till the auction ended.!!!!!!!
I do hope they sort this out sooner rather then later as I know she is frantic about it.

Was there more than one in the auction? If so yes she should pay the price it finally went down to but if there was only one and she clicked on it at £4000 then the auction would close and £4000 would be the final price

Hi

I spoke to my sister about 5 mins ago and she was so so upset, and to be honest so would I be if someone had taken about £4000 from my bank account for items I purchased when the final price was actually £395????
On contacting TJC she was informed that she had clicked on the item before the price fell, but I was under the impression everyone paid the final price and you were not charged till the auction ended.!!!!!!!
I do hope they sort this out sooner rather then later as I know she is frantic about it.

That's correct isn't it? The other day someone very quickly jumped in on a single expensive item being sold by Vicky Brown, as the price was still dropping, but she said they would still go down to the final price. Through most auctions folks are bidding way above the final price, as I constantly hear presenters requesting more bidders so they will then drop to the lower price. The computer should sort it out in the basket at the end of the auction and before checking out.

I can well understand how frantic your sister is, I expect she has contacted her bank as well as a manager at TJC ?

Well I have been watching the channel and been a customer for years and its always being said," you pay the final price". Its a longer story then I have put in my thread, it was for 3 items but my sister actually cancelled the order and it seems the order was not cancelled and and the total price for the items should have actually been just under £1200 for the three items and they actually charged over £4000. The bank has been informed and I believe after several attempts to sort it out today my sister has insisted on a refund. Sad really cos she spends thousands with TJC. I doubt she will buy anything again as she was on the phone to me near to tears.

That's most odd, because lots of times people have jumped in when there's been one of something, before the price has dropped, and they've always gone down to the final price. It happened this morning when Chloe had a trillion Colombian Emerald ring, someone bought it, the SOLD sign flashed over the start price, then it went down to £999. When are these channels going to stop peeing off their customers?

I spoke online with someone in a box thing and told them my sisters problem and they said they would pass it on, I gave them all the details etc andthis was either yesterday or the day before. Today has passed and my sister has not heard anything. No apology no nothing, I cannot believe that TJC have not contacted her to at least apologise. I have given them her phone numbers and address and she has emailed messaged and phoned. What more can one do???? Its incredible.

Latest posts

Back