The first person to spot a QVC item gets sixpence

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
When I was a kid we went to Blackpool every year for our Summer holidays and as we were driving there my Dad would say the first person to spot Blackpool tower will get sixpence. Spotting Blackpool tower was easier than trying to spot QVC items in this article about Amanda Holden`s house makeover especially considering she makes a fortune from putting her name to the Bundleberry items and sitting in Q`s studio spouting how much she loves the stuff and uses it etc.
See if you can spot any ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...48-celebrates-bar-renovation-Surrey-home.html

When I was a kid we went to Blackpool every year for our Summer holidays and as we were driving there my Dad would say the first person to spot Blackpool tower will get sixpence. Spotting Blackpool tower was easier than trying to spot QVC items in this article about Amanda Holden`s house makeover especially considering she makes a fortune from putting her name to the Bundleberry items and sitting in Q`s studio spouting how much she loves the stuff and uses it etc.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...48-celebrates-bar-renovation-Surrey-home.html
Sixpence, I used to get sixpence as pocket money back in the day.
Why aren’t those barbie dolls stored in her nesting trunks?

I thought the home bar went out when Pat Butcher died.

And someone missed their chance at locking the horrible woman up in Dubai!

Oh so when she said she hated clutter what she actually meant was she loved it, she’s so full of it.

We always went to Devon & my dad would say the same thing about the first one to see the sea. Moments like that mean a happy childhood as far as I'm concerned.

What a materialistic, messy & vulgar person. I suppose her Ugg slippers may be freeby ones from Emu.

I was going to say Emu slippers but they’re Uggs!

Wonder where this photo was taken. She says it’s in the playroom where there are shelving units, which is true, but none of the baskets look like this. 98BAB7D7-9464-4A30-A382-14B856C2F370.jpg

Not my style of decor but I don’t watch AH on QVC there are so many sources for items in this range and cheaper.I have spotted Blackpool Tower at least 3 times today, just send the cheque!

The number of times she’s said her trunks are homes to Barbies and storybooks. So is that her home in the country then....

I have those ugg slippers they are called the scuffette?????...what a lot of stuff. I do actually like her though she seems ok. normal lol

If someone told me I only had one day to live, I'd go to Blackpool. I love it, I go every year on my birthday and we have a picnic in Stanley Park. I spent some of the happiest days of my life there in the 60's watching punch and judy on the beach, the guy that came round with the paper flags for the sandcastles and dad buying ice creams. It gets a bad press but you have to really know it.

CC

Latest posts

Back