The Furminator

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fraggle

Registered Shopper
I know we have had people posting fabulous reviews on this before but as the site is constantly welcoming new people I wanted to post another one :1:

This product never fails to amaze me, great name and it does what it says on the tin... would that more QVC purchases did the same! :33::54:

Most of you know my ginger Birman cat - Sophie:

S73F0064.jpg

Well this is what I got out of Sophie in one session this morning:

11102008113.jpg

All very soft fluffy undercoat and I wouldn't have managed to get anywhere close to that out with a regular brush. Soph loves it too, I get screeching and rolling all over the sofa from her lol

A definite 10/10 product

What a gorgeous cat! The furminator is brilliant, I was amazed when I got it as just how good it was.

I can vouch for the furminator too, it is brilliant, one of the best items I have bought from QVC.:woohoo: My doggie loves being groomed with it.

I remember reading a post on ST some time ago from someone who tried it on themselves ( after having a drink) it did make me laugh. :lol:

What a fine pussy you've got Fraggle, you must feel very proud!! :1:

I can highly recommend the Furminator too and, like Sophie, Maisie loves it and paws me to do more when I stop. Might go and groom her now while I have a cuppa as it's just started to drizzle outside so I gave up gathering leaves.

The furminator is just fab fab fab!!!!!! I have a black labrador, also called Sophie, who just luvs being ferminated! I only use it on her about once a fortnight but this controls the amount of hoovering I have to do by heaps!

Would highly reccommend to anybody with a "hairy dog or cat".

Jude.x:1:

You have a lovely fluffy cat there Fraggle hun and having tried the furminator on my fluff ball it defo gets the thumbs up too. :1:

Beautiful pussy Fraggle!

Would you recommend using a Furminator on a puppy?

Beautiful pussy Fraggle!

Would you recommend using a Furminator on a puppy?

It would depend how old and what type of fur they have. I wouldn't use it on a very young puppy as their coats are too delicate.

I do use it on Bella because she gets coarse hair along her back and bottom and removing the undercoat softens it.

What a pussy! She looks divine.

Now, could I use the furminator on my old man? He has about as much fur front and back as your average Alsation and I am sick of his hairs shredding in bath, on soap, stuck in MY bath sponge etc etc. I am almost fanatical about having pump soap now - I don't want visitors to think soap is riddled with short and curlies!!!

It would depend how old and what type of fur they have. I wouldn't use it on a very young puppy as their coats are too delicate.

I do use it on Bella because she gets coarse hair along her back and bottom and removing the undercoat softens it.

Thanks Fraggle, I'll think about getting one at a later date.

Do you think it would be OK to use on rabbits? My two are moulting terribly, and I have to give them bromelain tablets to help the fur pass through their guts more smoothly - particularly Tarquin as he grooms Bella a lot.

Sophie is beautiful
thiminlove1.gif

Latest posts

Back