The Giant Summer Sale

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
When does it start?

I only dip in and out but prices look the same as ever. The actifry last night looked the same price as always, £179.99. I saw a sugar crisp or as I call them, market stall tops, one size fits an ant to an elephant for £22.99 plus a fiver for post!

mayday

VIP Shopper
To be truthful the sale is no big deal the prices are much the same as normal . I have bought a fair bit of the fashion items lately but only at discounted prices . It's the postage that's my bugbear though , I tried to add into my order an item that wasn't being shown on the telly that hour and I couldn't get multi line postage so I gave up and didn't order . I was ordering online but lo and behold I received a phone call from the call centre asking if I was experiencing difficulties as I could place my order by phone . The gentleman was quite persistent but I couldn't be bothered to order as I get Quidco cashback online .
My experiences with Ideal World have generally been good but I do get irritated when their website details are not up to date , particularly when they offer a deal on tv and don't update the web.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durkpolish

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks