The Hat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose she was wearing because it’s fashion day, but it’s not a fashion I’d choose.

I think its a 'London' thing - attempting to look Cool. Lulu also does it, but hers is baker boy style - to cover up her thinning hair.

Trilbies on women can look good and stylish - but worn at an angle on the top of the head. Something Chloe wouldn't know about.

Chloe has been so very full of her hair recently saying how much she loves it which she’s never done before and how many compliments she’s had.
Wonder why she had it covered over with a hat?

Chloe has been so very full of her hair recently saying how much she loves it which she’s never done before and how many compliments she’s had.
Maybe she wanted the trilby to complement her spray on jeans OR distract attention away from them.

Its a ****** improvement on how she had her hair when she first appeared. A side parting that was stiff with hairspray, awful.

Latest posts

Back