The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let's not hope it's man trouble on top of her mum being unwell (not sure if that's true though). I haven't heard her mention the man for quite a long time so maybe it just didn't work out, what with Covid etc. Catherine's not really my scene but I don't wish horrible times on her and hope things improve.

CC

Not long before her going missing around the time she was talking about having the time away with YC Steven. She must have been receiving comments about the absence of her BF on blogs/SM. So she made a comment on air that she was still very much with her BF but that he was shy and would rather not feature on her SM.

Not long before her going missing around the time she was talking about having the time away with YC Steven. She must have been receiving comments about the absence of her BF on blogs/SM. So she made a comment on air that she was still very much with her BF but that he was shy and would rather not feature on her SM.
Not everyone wants to have all that uninvited publicity - nor would I - and if he's like me, he'll have had his say about it.

I can't seem to concentrate on anything because I'm waiting for the babysitting call when our daughter goes into labour so have wasted my time doing a bit of IG skulking. I think Steven Corfield may be preparing CHuntley's followers for her return.

I can't seem to concentrate on anything because I'm waiting for the babysitting call when our daughter goes into labour so have wasted my time doing a bit of IG skulking. I think Steven Corfield may be preparing CHuntley's followers for her return.

Of all the photos he chooses one with himself presenting YC on QVC

i couldn’t put my finger on it but there was something I couldn’t warm to, perhaps I caught too many luvvvv ins with him and Chunts? He did seem to know his product which is a plus 10 against the negative.

Just read some of the comments on Instagram - do people really send all those simpering messages ???? I know we get the wallies fawning over the presenters in the q website and on soshal meeja that get read out on air, but it really is pass the sick bucket with the "oh what a lovely couple you make" type comments. Dear God.

Not long after the Q debacle his YC shop closed; the company opened a superstore in Cardiff & because the lease was up for renewal they decided his was surplus to requirements. He must have a huge stock of candles because he's still selling them on eBay.

Just read some of the comments on Instagram - do people really send all those simpering messages ???? I know we get the wallies fawning over the presenters in the q website and on soshal meeja that get read out on air, but it really is pass the sick bucket with the "oh what a lovely couple you make" type comments. Dear God.
It was positively dripping with saccharin, happily for CHuntley it's vegan.

2nd reply Brissles - I like posts on IG where people show their gardens but even the most basic photo of a few flowers in a jam jar gets gushing responses as though the person has just won floristry gold at Chelsea.

Catherine Huntley hasn't posted anywhere, Twitter/Facebook or Instagram for about a month. And no new QVC presenter blogs either. Did she say where she was going ? Thanks
She has posted on Instagram, off for personal reasons.

Glad I'm not on SM I don't know which is worse - the abusive trolling or the sickly gushing. Never ceases to amaze me why people don't come off SM if they get upset or 'offended' by comments they don't like or the abuse they get. Why put yourself through all that nonsense ?
I’m always amazed to read that x is leaving SM due to trolls yet they are back on within 24 hours. They just can’t do without it, it is like a drug and the trolls are just a side effect.

I think their SM presence is in direct proportion to their actual talent, the higher the presence the lower the talent . There are loads of really good celebrities who dont bother . It’s the ones who are basically selling their bodies that are never off it .

I don't watch qvc that often now. Is Catherine back as I seen her on the TV schedule. I do like her regardless of what other opinions are of her. I hope she is ok and that all her family are in great health esp her Mum ❤🙏🙏

Latest posts

Back