The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t see why her daughter should put her life on hold and surely a mother wouldn’t want her child to do that.

I don’t think it’s that surprising he’s not at the graduation. I’m guessing the man on the photos is Chrissy’s dad. Both parents attending the graduation is what I would expect.

She has been off for a long time, but surely her photo would be taken off the presenters section on the website if she had gone.
Wasn't there a delay before Debbie Greenwood and Julian Ballantine disappeared from the presenter profiles page?

Doing it on the quiet? People get sacked/let go all the time in all job and with QVC it would seem you don't have to rock too many boats to be quietly pushed out to the great sea.

CC
Given that Q likes to paint the picture of always sunny, always smiling QVC they would prefer departures with a whimper not a bang.

Very strange or very spooky for some reason Catherine Huntley TV post just popped up on my Facebook.
Oh, how I’ve missed you all! After taking a long break due to personal reasons I’m finally back in the loving bosom (resists urge to insert innuendo here) of my QVC UK] family ❤️

Thank you SO much for all of your kind wishes and support. I’m overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness.

I’m so excited to be back this side of Christmas! You all know (some of you lament 😊) how we love to celebrate Christmas at the Q. I had my decorations up in November, much to my cats’ delight 💕🎄

I’ll be back on air QVC UK] this Friday with gorgeous @jemmaforte for an hour of indulgent @moltonbrown gifts at 1pm and I can’t wait!! Feel free to join us and let me know what your faves are! Mine are rhubarb & rose and eucalyptus 😍

Obviously I was wrong about the reason she disappeared, however I'm quite sure we will be indulged over and over again during the next year the details of the 'crisis', sadly!

Stand by your beds...

Attachments

• IMG_20211207_124631.jpg
    IMG_20211207_124631.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 124
Catherine Huntley hasn't posted anywhere, Twitter/Facebook or Instagram for about a month. And no new QVC presenter blogs either. Did she say where she was going ? Thanks
She's back on Friday... she posted Instagram

Spot on Slink. Wear all the baggier stuff to make you look bigger, then come back with a new hairstyle, possibly more extensions ? a bit of lost weight and tighter fitting clothes.
Yes👍 It will be happening on Friday...eek🙄

Perhaps she took a long break because of the wedding? Mind you I am very surprised that she got married and there hasn’t been any online coverage at all! Did Steven Corfield go, I wonder. I am not not social meeja so cannot investigate. It is all rather mysterious, isn’t it?

Surely to heavens no one takes 6 months off work just to get married? Also Chunts just couldn’t resist showing every single thing about it in SM
Well I suppose not! But maybe they had a lot to sort out, moving, who knows. I realised it was not the most sensible suggestion, unless you are one of the mega rich, 😂😂😂.

Any bets on new hairstyle / colour, drastic weight loss ?? and how long on air before she mentions " to all the people who have messaged me, thank you"

Latest posts

Back