The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dallas USA 1986 Pam from her bedroom can hear the shower running,slowly walking towards the bathroom she opens the bathroom door,amongst the steam she can see someone,with trepidation Pam opens the shower door they slowly turn around and utter the words morning,is it Bobby Ewing or is it Chunts fast forward to 2021 it’s all been just a dream the last six months.
Nothing has changed in Q land!
Bugger back to reality 😱

Her comment made 18 weeks ago that she was away due to personal reasons, the hints made by Steven the bestie & her daughter saying that August was the worst month of her life all made me think that whatever had happened was major. However, I have probably speculated more than anyone else on here so will shut up!

Last edited:
Very strange or very spooky for some reason Catherine Huntley TV post just popped up on my Facebook.
Oh, how I’ve missed you all! After taking a long break due to personal reasons I’m finally back in the loving bosom (resists urge to insert innuendo here) of my QVC UK] family ❤️

Thank you SO much for all of your kind wishes and support. I’m overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness.

I’m so excited to be back this side of Christmas! You all know (some of you lament 😊) how we love to celebrate Christmas at the Q. I had my decorations up in November, much to my cats’ delight 💕🎄

I’ll be back on air QVC UK] this Friday with gorgeous @jemmaforte for an hour of indulgent @moltonbrown gifts at 1pm and I can’t wait!! Feel free to join us and let me know what your faves are! Mine are rhubarb & rose and eucalyptus 😍
PR, so that the stans send texts along thebottom of screen....

Stand by your beds...
Looks like new hair to me.......tawt

I’ll be honest, if it hadn’t been for this thread - which I’ve not followed in detail - I wouldn’t actually have noticed she hadn’t been on air.

Not a big fan but she always seemed like a nice person I think and obviously wouldn’t wish her any ill.
Hope it hasn’t been for a very ill health or other unpleasant reason.

Sure people have speculated but didn’t/doesn’t she have quite an elderly mum who could have been ill or even passed?

I do find it very irritating, however, when someone spills every detail of their life over social media or on air etc, but then goes silent...

Maybe she’ll explain when she’s back?!
(Which I won’t see so hopefully someone will update on here!) ;)

I do find it very irritating, however, when someone spills every detail of their life over social media or on air etc, but then goes silent...

Because they want everyone to start speculating and guessing what's wrong (if anything) and then there's a big build up to their return and people start hanging on to the social media stuff to find out what's going on. Publicity, publicity and more publicity just so no one has forgotten they exist.

Or something really horrible and awful has happened and the silent person was silent because they absolutely could not go anywhere near their phone or laptop or ipad and just wasn't able to face the world. We'll see.

CC

Latest posts

Back