The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trouble is chunts loves attention seeking,obviously working hard to get rid of the bingo thighs,before the grand return.
Must admit is been a breath of fresh air,seeing her and Del Boy ( jabs army in September) taking a break from our tv screen.

I've reached the stage where they all irritate the hell out of me. Anne Dawson and her "y'know" every other word, Katherine either shouts or looks disinterested, Knuckles just shouts, Alison Keenan is a gatling gun when speaking, Gabler loves to go off on a tangent about her holidays or using her spot cream, Flinty is just one blob of irritation, Craig dabbing cream on his face encourages me to change channels - and, well you know the rest.

I've reached the stage where they all irritate the hell out of me. Anne Dawson and her "y'know" every other word, Katherine either shouts or looks disinterested, Knuckles just shouts, Alison Keenan is a gatling gun when speaking, Gabler loves to go off on a tangent about her holidays or using her spot cream, Flinty is just one blob of irritation, Craig dabbing cream on his face encourages me to change channels - and, well you know the rest.
Great description.

I think Catherine is harmless and probably a very kind person in life, at least that's the impression I get but she is also very self-effacing. I thought she and the boyfriend were a done deal. I didn't know Rylan and his partner had split though, were they not married?
Yes, married.

As for Chuntly, yes every oh (fill in critic she makes about herself), smiles and waits for who ever is presenting with her to give her a compliment or a sudden tweet comes in saying she is lovely and pretty etc etc etc.

'A producer once summed Catherine up by saying, “if you cut Catherine open butterflies would fly out”. In short, she’s nice and she loves love'.

This nauseating quote is from the presenters section on the Q's Stories. Personally I find her very hypocritical, she bangs on about being a vegan & then promotes products completely at odds with her lifestyle; she also drinks wine, some are 'vegan friendly', however, most aren't because of the fining agents used. I also dislike her habit of shopping while working, especially when she's bagged the last item available & does a "Ooops, sorry" to the camera.

They should all be banned from shopping while working both because it's surely in their contracts to promote goods, not buy them, and because it gives them an unfair advantage over the people they're trying to get to pay their salaries. Many employers would sack you for much less.

They should all be banned from shopping while working both because it's surely in their contracts to promote goods, not buy them, and because it gives them an unfair advantage over the people they're trying to get to pay their salaries. Many employers would sack you for much less.
Thank goodness the penny has dropped with some of you.
The presenters are sales assistants not your friends, promoting products which are way over priced such as gloop and fashion to name just two.
Certain sales assistants should be sacked for breaking company rules.

I remember back when the TSV was at midnight, she jumped on her tablet to buy whilst presenting it. Now, I cannot remember the item might have been a handbag? But it sold up around 10 minutes after midnight. All hell broke out on here about how selfish she was. Announcing loudly she had just bought her one. Must have been in the days before they all got them free anyway.

I remember back when the TSV was at midnight, she jumped on her tablet to buy whilst presenting it. Now, I cannot remember the item might have been a handbag? But it sold up around 10 minutes after midnight. All hell broke out on here about how selfish she was. Announcing loudly she had just bought her one. Must have been in the days before they all got them free anyway.
Was it pre vegan with a leather LG bag?

If they are that desperate, why not buy before they go on air ????? they MUST know what products they are presenting for God's sake. I honestly don't believe they do ACTUALLY buy, its yet another sales technique - the theory that if the presenter buys it it must be good. All the excitement of "I've got mine" is just bull.......t .

If they are that desperate, why not buy before they go on air ????? they MUST know what products they are presenting for God's sake. I honestly don't believe they do ACTUALLY buy, its yet another sales technique - the theory that if the presenter buys it it must be good. All the excitement of "I've got mine" is just bull.......t .
Well according to Alex a bit ago she’d sent the presenter manager before the show she was presenting an emailed list of items she wanted ordering. Only during that show she panicked as one of her requested items was close to a sell out. The problem being the manager wouldn’t be placing the order for her till she was back in work the following day.

Very loosely connected to the question of where a Q tat peddler has gone, Ali Keenan's on holiday - here's a photo.

Well according to Alex a bit ago she’d sent the presenter manager before the show she was presenting an emailed list of items she wanted ordering. Only during that show she panicked as one of her requested items was close to a sell out. The problem being the manager wouldn’t be placing the order for her till she was back in work the following day.
Surely she should have checked? If an item is a "must have" - order it yourself, don't leave it to chance!

Very loosely connected to the question of where a Q tat peddler has gone, Ali Keenan's on holiday - here's a photo.
Topping up the tan is never a problem for her. I've noticed that a lot of tv presenters are on air with a healthy tan - even news presenters, and they're certainly not getting them in this country.

I'm not even considering going abroad until the world is back on its axis. I cant see the point ? other countries have the same issues as us, with restrictions - that's of course if they let us in !

Latest posts

Back