The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, Rylan Wotsis/Name has 'disappeared' off air too - apparently. They can clearly afford to forego wages if they can take weeks off at the drop of a hat. At all the places I worked in my career you only got paid sick leave if you were 'sick' - and if I said to my boss "I've had a few difficult weeks " he would probably have replied "haven't we all !!!! "
The longer he stays away, the better

I do not want to hear of anyone meeting misfortune but as to where or why Ms Chuntley has not been around is not on my radar.Most people have difficult situations in life to deal with some not of their making, we have to find a way of getting on with things, it is not of general interest.

I do not want to hear of anyone meeting misfortune but as to where or why Ms Chuntley has not been around is not on my radar.Most people have difficult situations in life to deal with some not of their making, we have to find a way of getting on with things, it is not of general interest.
Agreed but some people on the QVC FB group are downright nosey and seem to expect to know all the finer details of CH’s absence.

Broadly it’s going to be something very personal OR a change in her professional life. Neither of which are our concern. I’d love to know but I don’t expect to until CH’s ready to re-surface.

I hope Catherine is OK. She was obviously unhappy with her weight gain, which to be honest wasn't massive and she does put on and lose weight all the time. Maybe she's taken a bit of time out to get herself out of the limelight and back in shape, maybe physically and mentally. I'm guessing, I don't know and probably not fair to speculate. Anyhow, I wish her the best whatever her future holds.

CC

I haven’t read anywhere that Rylan has covid. He was away from his shows and social media because his marriage broke down, but I think he has since started back at R2.

The World is full of people unhappy because of a multitude of reasons and funnily enough one of the people from our street stopped me and said he was so glad to see me as he hadn`t clapped eyes on me for months and wondered if everything was ok ? I told him yep we`re fine but because of restrictions and lack of holidays/trips/concerts/places being closed until recently, we`d become a pair of homebirds. plus I`ve been ill and waiting for surgery.
I don`t mean Catherine, Rylan or anybody else any bad luck or ill will but frankly I don`t give a toss whose been missing from Q and why ? The woman on the till in Asda wouldn`t care if I never showed my face for months and I wouldn`t care if she wasn`t seen for months. In recent times families and friends have had to help or look out for each other either due to covid, depression, unemployment, school closures, financial constraints, deaths or whatever.
Catherine will have to deal with whatever drama is happening, just like the rest of us and I daresay she`ll lap up all the attention if/when she returns. I hope this post doesn`t make me sound a horrible person because I`m not but missing Q presenters don`t even feature on my horizon, I`ve bigger things to care about.

Like Vienna I don’t wish anyone I’ll but I don’t care if I never clap eyes on them again.

I don’t know what is her problem but my employer wouldn’t let me have this amount of time off unless it was for a life saving operation.
Agreed unless it’s for serious illness,my former employer would not be letting me have all this time off,I do hope nothing bad has occurred to her or her close family,but chunts is chunts I wouldn’t be surprised if she is back soon, in a blaze of self preening glory.

Agreed but some people on the QVC FB group are downright nosey and seem to expect to know all the finer details of CH’s absence.

Broadly it’s going to be something very personal OR a change in her professional life. Neither of which are our concern. I’d love to know but I don’t expect to until CH’s ready to re-surface.
Well said.

She's probably on Contract, and if she doesn't work she doesn't get paid. Its a good enough time away though to have lost a shed load of weight and get a new hairstyle, - ready for the return.

I agree she probably doesn’t get paid but they still have to get someone to cover her hours and if others are working outside their contracted hours to fill in it is probably at a premium rate.

I agree she probably doesn’t get paid but they still have to get someone to cover her hours and if others are working outside their contracted hours to fill in it is probably at a premium rate.
Yep Debbie Flint has said she’s been on overtime.
The other day she read out a social media comment about the number of days on the trot and she said she was on day 11.

Latest posts

Back