The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has she not been on for a while. As I have said previously I havent been watching QVC as Ive been poorly so I wouldnt know if she was there or not. Just switched on Denim and Co and someone called Ophelia is on. Dont think much of her. Reads everything off the cards and doesnt pronounce her words properly.

Hope Catherine is OK. I know she can be annoying at times but she can be very sweet.

I too hope she is OK. I can watch a show when she is on, although she does tend to like checking herself out all the time in the monitors. I have always thought that she was well prepared for her shows and always looked well turned out, unlike some.

I've been convinced for months that something quite serious has happened in her life & at first I thought it was to do with her mum. However, the Instagram posts from Steven Corfield & her daughter, Chrissie, have been enigmatic & she described August as the worst month of her life.

I've been convinced for months that something quite serious has happened in her life & at first I thought it was to do with her mum. However, the Instagram posts from Steven Corfield & her daughter, Chrissie, have been enigmatic & she described August as the worst month of her life.
Oh thats sad to hear. I hope its nothing serious. Could it be that she has broken up with her boyfriend.

I would not wish CH any harm and certainly not ill health but whatever reason she is away is of little concern and that includes splitting up with a boyfriend.

We just don't know what's up and I agree that we hear far too much of their personal lives which are of no concern whatsoever to me, but I hope she's soon on the mend. Exposing their own lives to the general public isn't good when things turn sour for them but they won't learn and if it helps their profile and they get more money from selling more stuff by hooking us into their "relatable" lives, that's what they'll do.

She mentioned on Instagram last year that her son had mental health probs. Perhaps she’s taken time off to help him with treatment ?

Anyway it’s all speculation and nosey-ness. We don’t need to know ! I admit that my inquisitiveness (is that a word ?) stems from social media and the Daily Mail on Line. So easy to read all sorts of personal snippets about people, it becomes a habit.

Ah, well the NHS was a cornucopia of gifts ! - all from the medical reps. Diaries / pens / first aid kits / an endless number of buffet lunches / wall and alarm clocks / blotting pads / notepads - all stamped with the company logo of course.
My hubby worked for the NHS and never received anything. He was the Network Officer so that's probably why.🤣🤣

I'm amazed that people still ,must do such posts, even when their lives are falling apart. Doesn't make sense to me. Everyone overshares these days - I miss humility & privacy.

She's used social media to post a fair amount of personal information including details of her struggles at school because her family moved so often, her brother's suicide, her mother's health, her weight issues, having poor choice in partners &, as EM has written, her son's mental health concerns. Wondering why she's been absent from the Q & social media for a few months is not being nosey, it's human nature.

Facbook reply from the Q 2 weeks ago : Hi, Catherine is currently taking some time out but will be returning to your screens on QVC in the coming months. Joe

I don’t belong to any of the groups like FaceBook, Instagram or Twitter because no one would be interested in details of my life. My posts would also be very boring because I keep my personal life to myself. Still, I guess we’re all different.

I don’t belong to any of the groups like FaceBook, Instagram or Twitter because no one would be interested in details of my life. My posts would also be very boring because I keep my personal life to myself. Still, I guess we’re all different.
Me too Toril. No FB or I and had no choice joining T because I had to for work.

Latest posts

Back