The Huntley - where has she gone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She had mentioned to someone that he (boyfriend) was with his mother in Scotland and then seemed not to mention him after that, even when selling mens shoes, as she took any opportunity before to share all. The last time that I saw her was when she fronted an hour with Melissa but read out a message from someone on her tablet, genuine or not I don't know, did she have to mention it at all, definitely not. But she responded to this person very unprofessionally and Melissa looked embarrassed, and she has been away since then. Who knows, I don't and it isn't any of my business at all, but if she is maybe having a rough time, then I wish her well.

Is there an unwritten Q rule that past presenters are never mentioned in passing?
I can understand those who moved to a rival channel but those who retired or went on to completely different things are treated as if they never existed. Makes you wonder if all isn’t as cuddly family hugs and xxx as they try to portray and that all but a very few actually leave from choice or are put in a position of feeling they can’t or don’t want to hack it any longer.

Is there an unwritten Q rule that past presenters are never mentioned in passing?
I can understand those who moved to a rival channel but those who retired or went on to completely different things are treated as if they never existed. Makes you wonder if all isn’t as cuddly family hugs and xxx as they try to portray and that all but a very few actually leave from choice or are put in a position of feeling they can’t or don’t want to hack it any longer.
It would seem that way. You leave for whatever reason, new job, health etc and to QVC you no longer exist.

I imagine there's a lot of rivalry and general back biting between the presenters. Surely they must vie for who sells the most, who's most popular, etc. Charlie often drops unflattering hints about the personalities of his co workers and then steps back as if he were joking. I think he might be quite spiteful, but of course I'm just guessing. Knuckles made a faux pas yesterday, citing her dyslexia as the reason she called MIrander Holder, Amanda Holden. Yes, they're similar names, but Knuckles should know better.

Latest posts

Back