The Molton Brown guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strangely it is. We have cruise ships 3-4 times a week arriving with hoards of Chinese shoppers who go mad buying. Now we had a massive fire in a large building in the city centre called Bank Building now a Primark store. It split the main shopping area in two because it is a listed building the just did not pull it down. So people just did not seem to want to do a 10 minute walk to get to the other side. They have opened a tunnel today to let shoppers through.

Our House of Fraser is one of the top three performing stores in the whole chain. When the chain went under before Sports Direct owner stepped in there where a few high end stores wanting to buy it as a stand alone store. Lush I know not everyone's cup of tea recently opened a massive new store with only one in London being larger. At the weekend past there as well as loads of Chinese tourists shopping quite a few up from the Republic as well.

Strangely it is. We have cruise ships 3-4 times a week arriving with hoards of Chinese shoppers who go mad buying. Now we had a massive fire in a large building in the city centre called Bank Building now a Primark store. It split the main shopping area in two because it is a listed building the just did not pull it down. So people just did not seem to want to do a 10 minute walk to get to the other side. They have opened a tunnel today to let shoppers through.

Our House of Fraser is one of the top three performing stores in the whole chain. When the chain went under before Sports Direct owner stepped in there where a few high end stores wanting to buy it as a stand alone store. Lush I know not everyone's cup of tea recently opened a massive new store with only one in London being larger. At the weekend past there as well as loads of Chinese tourists shopping quite a few up from the Republic as well.

Amazing. I love it when our cities are doing well. I've only been to the RoI, never the North, and it's really interesting to me to learn you have cruise ships coming in ... and Chinese shopper-tourists!

For Jemma fans.....she will be a guest panelist on Jeremy Vine show tomorrow morning (Channel 5 )

I've seen her on their a couple of times; she can string an intelligent sentence together.

She's done many things from presenting on the Disney Channel, appearing in panto (oh yes, she did) to writing books. Selling Molton Brown on the Q must be a pleasant task.

She appears as a panel member commenting on news topics etc. I'm not sure what her title is when she's introduced - probably "presenter" or similar.

I’d love it if she forgot where she was and started describing the fragrance of her hand cream or saying she arrived at the studio via Kings Cross and Dalston.

I’m hearing on the radio news that the Primark re-opened in Belfast today following the fire and people are flocking to it. Did you go?

Latest posts

Back