The Morning Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know what's going on with the morning show? Usually we would have Lindsey or Amelia. The last week we had instead of Amelia Jeff, Stephanie the manager and today some young woman called Vicky Gordon who said she hadn't done a show for Gemporia since 2020.
I know Amelia is not sick because she has been doing the Flourish shows, so has she left the morning show?
It would be a shame since she is one of my favourite presenters.

Yup, Vicky Gordon, usually on some of Steve's other channels I believe. Says she did not go to the same school as Toby but has known him and the Cavill's for years - so I guess they are keeping it with family and friends. I do get the impression they are a bit light on presenters at the moment though. I am also becoming more and more convinced Drew won't be coming back - which is a shame because Drew, Jeff and Derek are, for my money, the best presenters on there and the only ones I will usually watch.

You are absolutely right.
Yup, Vicky Gordon, usually on some of Steve's other channels I believe. Says she did not go to the same school as Toby but has known him and the Cavill's for years - so I guess they are keeping it with family and friends. I do get the impression they are a bit light on presenters at the moment though. I am also becoming more and more convinced Drew won't be coming back - which is a shame because Drew, Jeff and Derek are, for my money, the best presenters on there and the only ones I will usually watch.
I think you have the right impression. The other night I was up late painting and I had Gemporia on the background. Much to my surprise both the main channel and the Lifestyle one had silent auctions on. So I absolutely agree that they are light on presenters. Any theory as to why that is? You never see that problem with TJC

Does anyone know what's going on with the morning show? Usually we would have Lindsey or Amelia. The last week we had instead of Amelia Jeff, Stephanie the manager and today some young woman called Vicky Gordon who said she hadn't done a show for Gemporia since 2020.
I know Amelia is not sick because she has been doing the Flourish shows, so has she left the morning show?
It would be a shame since she is one of my

It would be a shame since she is one of my favourite presenters.
Prob on holiday or sick.

You are absolutely right.

I think you have the right impression. The other night I was up late painting and I had Gemporia on the background. Much to my surprise both the main channel and the Lifestyle one had silent auctions on. So I absolutely agree that they are light on presenters. Any theory as to why that is? You never see that problem with TJC
Tjc have new presenters, not sure how many but def not light.

Latest posts

Back