The most dapper man on television...really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
I almost spat my drink out when I saw Míceál in the 2-3pm hour today. He put me in mind of this:

p230.png

For someone who apparently knows all about clothes and image with two fashion styling diplomas to his name, he gets it spectacularly wrong sometimes!

I almost spat my drink out when I saw Míceál in the 2-3pm hour today. He put me in mind of this:

View attachment 21473

For someone who apparently knows all about clothes and image with two fashion styling diplomas to his name, he gets it spectacularly wrong sometimes!
He tries, but it doesn't always go right !

No, no, no - thrice no! Not on a fashion hour, not with a dark jacket, not with pale legs shown up by said dark jacket. Just no.

He did the fitness hour 2 hours later with Davina, but why he thought the jacket looked good with the shorts is beyond me! 🤦‍♀️

Just checked it out...If he lost the jacket and the trainers and wore a pair of Birkenstocks on his feet, and he was on holiday...he'd have looked fine. In a studio at work, he did not look fine - He looked ridiculous. If his legs had a bit of colour it wouldn't have looked quite so bad. He looked like a weird schoolboy!

No excuse for those lily whites, the Q sells faux tan & even if he hasn't been doing customer research at home there must be lots available in the studio.

P.S I get the giggles when fashion guru Glen say’s you can ‘pull off’ certain looks i.e you can really pull off those trousers. Yes I can literally!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back