The new QVC app

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
I’ve just downloaded this update and, in my opinion, it’s dreadful. I used to be able to log straight in but it took me several attempts before I managed to do that on the new version. It decided that I could log in using my fingerprint instead of just clicking the “sign in” icon and it certainly wasn’t smooth sailing. Once onto the site I couldn’t get into/find my account.

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced similar issues or whether I’m just being technologically dim, but I don’t think I’ll be using the app. I’ll just order via the website, rather than the app, or will use QCut. At least it means I won’t be buying things very often because it’s too much hassle.

I don’t think you can see your account, orders etc on the phone apps. Don’t know about PC or tablet apps.

I can’t see my account on either the iPad or iPhone. I can see it when I go via a bookmark, saved when I accessed QVC via my browser, on both my computer and iPad.

If I do decide to order from QVC again then I’ll use the “bookmark method.” It will also stop any impulse buying because it’s too much hassle compared to the “tap the app” method. I usually find their products cheaper elsewhere anyway unless it’s an exclusive QVC item.

Loads of complaints on the QVC Facebook over the past few weeks about it. People not being able to find products, sign in to their accounts etc.

Just to add never used the app and no intention of doing so.

I used to use it because it really did take just seconds to order something, BUT I won’t be using it again. Their loss, not mine. 😉

Well, after faffing about again on the app this morning, and still not getting anywhere, I’ve left a review about it on the app store 😉 and have deleted it off my iPad and iPhone. If they do an update in the future that resembles the last layout when I install it then I’ll stick with it. If it’s like this new one then I will immediately delete it and won’t bother again.

I use the iPhone and iPad app, and ordering is simple/ easy but Any account management I’ve always had to go via the website

At least my not being able to access my account isn’t down to me. Someone on their FB page has said the same thing.

I wish they’d employ some I.T. experts to sort out all aspects of their technology because, more often than not, it’s as though it’s been done by a complete amateur. 😳

I use the iPhone and iPad app, and ordering is simple/ easy but Any account management I’ve always had to go via the website

I used to use the app all the time as well, but since the update it’s become impractical. If I’d been able to see into the future I would never have updated it.

I hate it too - opened it yesterday and it was unrecognisable.

I have no idea where to find recent on air items with a list of the day’s programmes. It used to be in a drop box in top right corner.

I hate it too - opened it yesterday and it was unrecognisable.

I have no idea where to find recent on air items with a list of the day’s programmes. It used to be in a drop box in top right corner.

According to the FB pages QVC’s technology department are currently investigating the problems with the app. I won’t hold my breath for a quick outcome.

In the unlikely event that I do order something now, I’ve realised that the original app is on my old iPad so if I get asked to update it, I won’t bother.

However, anything that I have ordered over the past few months I’ve done via TCB so haven’t needed the app. I’ve only been using the app to check my account to see whether things are in process or have been dispatched. However, several of the purchases haven’t tracked and I’ve had to submit claims, so that’s another area that QVC needs to sort out.

I’ve just re-installed their latest update for the app. I can now announce that ....... it’s still rubbish! It continues to prevent my signing in so I’m deleting that version until their tech team have graduated from kindergarten and developed some actual skills. 🙄

I have also had to submit claims for missing TCB purchases. Nothing has tracked since April so I don’t know what’s going on. Typical of Q, they probably hope that nobody notices!

I have also had to submit claims for missing TCB purchases. Nothing has tracked since April so I don’t know what’s going on. Typical of Q, they probably hope that nobody notices!

So have I.

I’ve submitted three claims so far but have decided not to bother going through TCB any more because it’s too much hassle. I have, however, said exactly what I think in the “anything to add” bit on the claim form. I doubt very much that any claims will be successful to be honest. Typical QVC!

Quidco is tracking QVC okay; only 3.2% - how much does TCB offer?

TCB offer 4%. All my purchases tracked and are pending up until a month ago. Two of the ones which tracked (thank goodness) were for 6% as it was a short time offer.

Latest posts

Back