The old box lie from Caroline Lindsay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aqua

Registered Shopper
'I had to buy a box to put a pendant in for a present' lied Caroline Lindsay today 'and I paid £3.95 just for the box'.
Come on Caroline,can't you even sell a pair of gloves without resorting to this old tosh?
You'll find yourself on Speed Auction if you don't buck your ideas up!

It's amazing how the lies trip off their tongues with such ease. If I ever start to tell a fib I go red and stutter and stumble over the words and generally make a spectacle of myself. I know they're all probably frustrated actors and perhaps they just see it as an acting job and that's how they justify the whoppers. The exaggerations and untruths seem to be getting worse by the day. I wonder if any of the presenters ever feel even a twinge of guilt?

Do these people have partners? I would have divorced/separated/run off with BennyXP* by now, with all the lies and deception.

*not really!

Surely Caroline could have bought the gift boxes that Bid have been selling for 1p, rather than head to the dreaded high street and pay 3.95. Not only did she pay more than was necessary, she also had to pay the extortionate parking charge, brave the 'big freeze' and risk injury whilst walking on the ice and snow (assuming she was not wearing a pair of Dr Cringles).

Surely Caroline could have bought the gift boxes that Bid have been selling for 1p, rather than head to the dreaded high street and pay 3.95. Not only did she pay more than was necessary, she also had to pay the extortionate parking charge, brave the 'big freeze' and risk injury whilst walking on the ice and snow (assuming she was not wearing a pair of Dr Cringles).

you make a fair point mr_rossi but I can't help feeling that even if Caroline did brave the high street and emerge unscathed she has probably still saved money over shopping at Bid for a gift box when you factor in the cost of her phone call and the extortionate P&P :mysmilie_859::mysmilie_13:

'I had to buy a box to put a pendant in for a present' lied Caroline Lindsay today 'and I paid £3.95 just for the box'.
Come on Caroline,can't you even sell a pair of gloves without resorting to this old tosh?
You'll find yourself on Speed Auction if you don't buck your ideas up!

I'm not inclined to believe her either. I'm not saying it's impossible, but most pendants you buy, unless it's from a craft fair or something will come in a box, or pouch or something. She's the worst one, I reckon for telling us how much she paid over the odds for her "everyday" items...Newspapers, crisps, bog roll, bottled water all of them at some time have cost her more than the item she was selling!..Maybe not the bog roll, but I'm sure she'll trot that one out sooner or later!

I really don't want Caroline Lindsay to "trot out her bog roll", thank you.

I haven't seen Nicola George lately: is she off doing "Wicked" or something?

I really don't want Caroline Lindsay to "trot out her bog roll", thank you.

I haven't seen Nicola George lately: is she off doing "Wicked" or something?

The green faced witch seems to have been jettisoned to Price Drop, she was on this afternoon.

Different channel, same grotesque spectacle. A revolting example of hideousness :puke:

'yer now, yer now. Do yer now'. One suspects she means 'do you know'. Vile creature.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back