the old duffer's at it again!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
peter selling a vacuum thingy last night ...

'£35, £35!!!'

no peter, £140 ... £35 is the first of 4 installments!

:mysmilie_51:

He's doing it all the time, they're not correcting him in his ear either! It's very misleading. The odd time he quickly says 'that's on four easy p....' and it seems intentionally garbled.

Also Dennice on the moissanite show a few days ago was doing the 'I think they've got the price wrong.....snigger' (old Bid act) and telling us to take advantage. Now this type of thing they can't get away with because there are so many repeat shows of the same thing. The show she was doing was last chance and so earlier in the day, that same ring was being sold for the exact same price and not voiced as 'wrong' then :mysmilie_10:

The old duffer also made mention of his 'Mama, who's long since gone' which kills me every time, what a liar.

I'm sure he's raking it in for IW though and Sally Jax will take sales through the roof with her very own fashion line. It can only be a matter of time before Shylock comes on board with his smellies.

IW are obviously comfortable with going down the deceiving customers route, hope they remember that Bid TV took their customers for idiots too, look were they ended up. I've never watched since they took the Bid shower on.

IW are obviously comfortable with going down the deceiving customers route, hope they remember that Bid TV took their customers for idiots too, look were they ended up. I've never watched since they took the Bid shower on.

I only watch the Bid shower lol, just to see how much like Bid it's becoming and it is becoming more and more like it every day.

I'm a strange one :mysmilie_13:

He's doing it all the time, they're not correcting him in his ear either! It's very misleading. The odd time he quickly says 'that's on four easy p....' and it seems intentionally garbled.

Also Dennice on the moissanite show a few days ago was doing the 'I think they've got the price wrong.....snigger' (old Bid act) and telling us to take advantage. Now this type of thing they can't get away with because there are so many repeat shows of the same thing. The show she was doing was last chance and so earlier in the day, that same ring was being sold for the exact same price and not voiced as 'wrong' then :mysmilie_10:

The old duffer also made mention of his 'Mama, who's long since gone' which kills me every time, what a liar.

I'm sure he's raking it in for IW though and Sally Jax will take sales through the roof with her very own fashion line. It can only be a matter of time before Shylock comes on board with his smellies.

Are we talking of Pete's Pongs from the undetermined château that created all that kerfuffle on the now defunct bid/tv thread? :mysmilie_454:

I only watch the Bid shower lol, just to see how much like Bid it's becoming and it is becoming more and more like it every day.

I'm a strange one :mysmilie_13:

Can't say I blame you really, I have a good laugh with Peter "double entendre" Simon............laughing at him, not with, the mans a fool.

It's funny when he was describing Moissanite, very descriptive " look at it ladies!! Just look!! Oh the fire!! Buy it ladies!! Just buy it!! Oh it's like a kiss of light!! A kiss on your finger!!" ..........I inow where Peter Simon can kiss :giggle:

you can only assume these folk are actually achieving good sales numbers/figures for the company, in that sense the owners/managers will be happy to let them push the boundaries of what's acceptable selling technique wise as long as the £££ is rolling in.

either that or there's a hidden agenda to find an indirect way to make the business unsuccessful with a view to winding it up.

really funny on the garden show the other day when he said the polyanthus is selling out when he meant the polianthus tuberosa completely different plant

Used to make me laugh how Shylock tried telling us what amazing value the perfumes he was ramming at £29.99 were, how you couldn't get them anywhere else at that price............. then you'd go down the Home and Bargain and see them for £4.99 :mysmilie_17:

Did anyone else see him on the recent show for argan oil? He ruined it with his preaching and practically ended up in a shouting match with the guest at one point. She was trying to show us one of the products and he tore it out of her hand, slammed it down on the other side of the table and said "we're talking about that later!" So rude! He's such a creep, can't watch him.

If he's going to kiss anything, make sure it's both cheeks ;)

Haha! Imagine Peter Simon with your fingers in his mouth, dribbling away as he is mumbling, "Ooer Bet", sitting on one of those cheap **** massager things.

I'm sure someone has done it though :thinking:

Latest posts

Back