The other Decleor lady...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Laura & IMO she knocks spots off Fiona.I can't bear FB with all her wittering on ( particularly with Gobby ) & always looking a total mess whenever she is on.

I wish QVC would let Laura do the Decleor shows all the time now. I never have the sound on with FB as I can't bear the sound of her simpering whining voice.:headbang:

I can't stand Fiona (on a par with Keeley).
Every product she shows seems to be 'renowned in the industry'.

Also she is a right cow in real life with people working under her. On a real power trip.
Hate the woman.

I've met Fiona and she seemed perfectly nice to me. I also think she comes across as very knowledgeable on QVC. As the head of training, she is the most qualified Decleor therapist in the country and so a good person to have presenting the products. I like the new lady too but I don't understand this Fiona-bashing.

I've met Fiona and she seemed perfectly nice to me. I also think she comes across as very knowledgeable on QVC. As the head of training, she is the most qualified Decleor therapist in the country and so a good person to have presenting the products. I like the new lady too but I don't understand this Fiona-bashing.

I have met Fiona too and she is one of the most genuine people you could meet.

Laura is doing two shows today and Fiona is doing the other two.

I can't stand Fiona (on a par with Keeley).
Every product she shows seems to be 'renowned in the industry'.

Also she is a right cow in real life with people working under her. On a real power trip.
Hate the woman.

Yes I know this to be true as well with people who work for her & I have that on first hand knowledge from a family member.

Oh no not CR, poor Fiona, I do love me Decleor but CR will make it a hard show to watch!

I know how you feel. Last night I did not watch my fav Bobbi Brown as Charlie was presenting the show. I could just not stomach it.

Latest posts

Back