The Return of Primal Living - and Nick?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I notice that Gemporia have a Primal Living show listed for 3 pm on Saturday (tomorrow), and another one later in the evening - hosted by Nick Davies, no less.

I was under the impression that Nick had gone for good? Not that it means much, Gemporia's like a revolving door these days, now you see them, now you don't.....

Nick was covering on Gem Collector earlier in week and he was on main channel with Primal recently too.

I don't think he's been on for a while as they were having supply issues with Primal products. I haven't seen the Omega 3 or garlic for months. I saw him doing the thermogenic fat burners on the main channel with Angeline last week, they have been out of stock for months too. They seem to have no end of collagen though

I don't think he's been on for a while as they were having supply issues with Primal products. I haven't seen the Omega 3 or garlic for months. I saw him doing the thermogenic fat burners on the main channel with Angeline last week, they have been out of stock for months too. They seem to have no end of collagen though
It's a bit like the jade on the other channel never ending

If gemstones can cure everything from stubbed toes to the bubonic plague, why would you need health supplements etc? Or vice versa?

It's all really silly.

Nick was covering on Gem Collector earlier in week and he was on main channel with Primal recently too.
Nick is on with Kate doing Primal this afternoon then later doing Gem Collector

I do hope she hasn’t, I’ve just been saying on the TJC thread the fact gemporia have qualified guests nutritionist and personal trainer, gives them credibility. Whereas TJC have a plethora of self proclaimed “experts” with no qualifications. Not good.

I saw a new Primal launch yesterday and received an email today - Hunger Bulletz, as far as I can see, it looks like Slimshots in a capsule, rather than in a sachet to drink. I don't think I will be purchasing any time soon

Latest posts

Back