The word Challenge !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowj63

Registered Shopper
Is it me or is anyone totally irritated to the point of screaming when one inane presenter KEEPS saying shalonge in a stupid way !!!!!!! God if i hear that again I will scream and throw the telly out the window !!!!

I don't watch JM, just flick now and again so can't comment on the presenter but am watching now and I am :down: at their new selling tactics!!

Start a kit at higher price and then drop it twice to the actual price - WHY!!!!!!

Are they going to make this a falling price site too but with a fixed closing price :wonder:

Mmmm im not convinced with their pricing, hope you dont mind me asking but being a newbie to jewellery making where do you think is best to get your beads etc.

Try e bay or google in the beads you are looking for in UK. If you spend some time searching you will find some bargains and will discover different gemstone beads that you probably never heard of or seen before.

Happy beading and searching.

Thanks

Hi thanks for the advice................. unbelievable how many beads are out there lol

I have purchased a lot of gemstones from JM but have discovered that ebay sellers have some wonderful stones and great deals. I understand that a lot of viewers buy abroad via ebay.

It Gets worse

Is it me or is anyone totally irritated to the point of screaming when one inane presenter KEEPS saying shalonge in a stupid way !!!!!!! God if i hear that again I will scream and throw the telly out the window !!!!

Further to my above post she has kindly stopped saying Shalonge..... but did you see that strange clown top she had on the other day or were they all in fancy dress ??????

Latest posts

Back