The zips are back !!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Julia has just explained that she arrived to work in her leggings.
Though now she's changed out of the leggings, instead wearing her jeans for the Kim & Co show as her mic packs would pull down her leggings.

We stand corrected Julia the zip leggings are in fact jeans. :angel:

Though now she's changed out of the leggings, instead wearing her jeans for the Kim & Co show as her mic packs would pull down her leggings.

Why would she think that information would be of any interest to anyone.
x

Whatever they are they are on again!

They look like skinny jeans and could look good with decent shoes but its those damn shoes - someone at QVC for gawdsake burn the ****** things.

Is JR Max Wall's twin sister ? :ninja:

Hmmmmm.......you might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment........ :cheeky:

Max_wall_s1.jpg

I don't want to turn this into another slag off JR fest she is a good presenter (most of the time) but watching her last night with Kim, its her hair. Julia please have at least 5 inches cut off it is way to long and unruly. Kim's hair looked really nice (she irritates the cr*p out of me but thats another story). JR's hair always used to look really good and longer hair is harder work plus I preferred her with straight hair. Even OH thought her hair looked a mess. If she is a bit hormonal and keeps having bad hair days even more reason to have a good few inches lopped off.

I don't want to turn this into another slag off JR fest she is a good presenter (most of the time) but watching her last night with Kim, its her hair. Julia please have at least 5 inches cut off it is way to long and unruly. Kim's hair looked really nice (she irritates the cr*p out of me but thats another story). JR's hair always used to look really good and longer hair is harder work plus I preferred her with straight hair. Even OH thought her hair looked a mess. If she is a bit hormonal and keeps having bad hair days even more reason to have a good few inches lopped off.

I think she's mentioned before she's not too well at the moment, she said something about suddenly becoming very sensitive to everything - and I don't think she's been able to use hair conditioner or anything until they get to the bottom of what's causing it. That's why she's not been lacquering her nails either.

Hope whatever it is sorts itself out soon for her, can't be much fun!

I think getting her hair cut would do more than just improve her on screen looks. She probably is miserable as hell with whatever has befallen her and if she saw herself looking good it might cheer her up a bit. She may have forgotten how well she can look when her barnet is nicely styled and no products need be used as she has loads of hair.

Latest posts

Back