They're always with me!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just received an email from LR setting out all the so called healing properties of the different stones and of course a link to buy each of them.

Not impressed at all. Is this not feeding people’s insecuritie?

If I had any respect for them before, it's now gone. What a disgraceful sales ploy!

No email for me either = I though of phoning CS to complain but it's probably because I've ticked all the no-communication boxes so I only ever receive order confirmations, dispatch notes and EP alerts.

Just received an email from LR setting out all the so called healing properties of the different stones and of course a link to buy each of them.

Not impressed at all. Is this not feeding people’s insecuritie?
There are some vulnerable people out there who will fall for this nonsense.
A bit like those who used to phone up for 'Folly dust' to be blown at them through their tv screens 🙄

Just remembered, they were actually called guardian angels, made of glass, kept you safe.

They were on Bid tv Strato, it was Mike Mason coming out with the verbal diarrhoea, hard not to be confused though when all the goons are on IW. it was actually QVC who said that Diamonbleek angels had the power to protect, yes that’s right, cut glass and silver in the shape of an angel can protect.

Talking about IW though, I ordered the Vibropower Slim 3 rose gold colour with the seat on Sunday and it came today, also for anyone who’s interested I ordered three packs of two fleece lined leggings https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/emelia-fleece-lined-leggings-2-pack--447490?query=fh_view_size=24&fh_maxdisplaynrvalues_brand_iw=-1&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2f%24s%3dfleece_lined_leggings&fh_sort=-_match_rate%2c-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw for knocking round the house, total cost delivered £21 (free delivery on fashion last weekend) for six pairs because it’s still really, really cold. ❄❄❄

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back