They're back......

Mommabear

VIP Shopper
.......been dusted off and ready for meltdown on those phones, tonight in ConsumerChoice :32: Remember, they are not just for outside (I think they were initially, but to shift more they can go anywhere you like)

:57::57:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
Oh deer,deer, still they do make a change from the craft.:D

S

Snoopy

Judging by this and what i see in the shops i think Christmas is coming really early this year which just spoils it,by the time November comes everyone is sick of seeing and hearing about it.

S

Snoopy

PS the light up animals are tackier than a tacky thing in a pot of glue.

daydreamer

VIP Shopper
Awww...these bring back memories of Steve Whatley and his wonderful ~Crazy Christmas~, he did those deer which you put under the tree or by the fireplace :1:...I used to love watching his Saturday night shows....never been the same since his departure :31:

daydreamer

yazrose

VIP Shopper
Yes daydreamer they remind me of happier times at IW too.

Shame they have gone the way they have.

icr24350

VIP Shopper
Judging by this and what i see in the shops i think Christmas is coming really early this year which just spoils it,by the time November comes everyone is sick of seeing and hearing about it.
I've been sick of hearing about Christmas for months now :(
Bah humbug !

Mitzi

A bit of a Tiger
It's good to know that there are folks out there that can afford the electricity to light the d***** things in the first place.

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
that's a good point Mitzi.....we might have to light them by candlelight. Have to be very careful they don't go up in flames ;)

cupcake

VIP Shopper
that's a good point Mitzi.....we might have to light them by candlelight. Have to be very careful they don't go up in flames ;)

Please don't light them when you are wearing your new berry POD Mrs James! Don't want any accidents ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks