Things ain't looking good......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree with all the above but some good companies which offer free returns have been struggling because people take advantage. No doubt that qvc shoot themselves in the foot though. This year has been a real bonus for online business so it’s bad if they’ve missed the boat. The new advanced orders on items looks to be a rescue measure but it’ll take a lot more than that.

If QVC staff do read this forum every word written on this thread will give them a lot to think about. 1993 seems like the day before yesterday to me, in retail & technology terms it was prehistory & the Q's antiquated systems & smug presenting style is totally at odds to the way their competitors operate. Some have gone to larger & more efficient companies, others to the small & independent ones. Good customer service, realistic pricing & variety of products are essentials & Q isn't ticking any of these boxes.

With distance selling its curtesy and good practice to offer free returns. if some customers are taking liberties then you can bar them from shopping with you..Qvc will send their notorious letter giving a warning to those that may have a lot of returns. M&S offer returns and they have a store

I agree with all the above but some good companies which offer free returns have been struggling because people take advantage. No doubt that qvc shoot themselves in the foot though. This year has been a real bonus for online business so it’s bad if they’ve missed the boat. The new advanced orders on items looks to be a rescue measure but it’ll take a lot more than that.

The AO of weapon torches was supposed to be despatched today, but I've heard nothing yet./

Plymouth, a city of 1/4 million, has no Waitrose because the city is considered too downmarket.

Dont despair, Stevenage shut down their branch a couple of years ago - despite it always being busy, and M & S also pulled out, but it has super size Aldi's and Lid'ls which speaks volumes !!!

I also noticed that for years M & S in Stevenage would sell pies and pizzas, but M & S in St Albans stocked the more exotic food fayre. Clearly stores stock their ranges in accordance with the 'type' of population.

Wow ... they really need to up their game down they ? ... I find the shows utterly tedious these days ... so many beauty programs too! .. It has been a very difficult year but not for Amazon as yes I’ve turned to that abs eBay a few times ...

Well we had a Waitrose many years ago it closed and the store became a Wilkinson's . Few years ago Waitrose were going to make come back, but after few years they decided not to come back.

Latest posts

Back